jetstream23

Really starting to smell like Murray to Arizona at #1

Just now, section314 said:

Who's the loser.....Rosen or the Cards? Or both?

Cards, they have a long history of doing stupid things.  I feel sorry for their fans, they love their team, continually frustrated with ownership. 

3 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

What a blow to Rosens ego though..

He may be jubilant.  I would if I were him, square peg in a round hole.

14 minutes ago, section314 said:

Remind you of any other fans you've gotten to know recently?😎  I looked back that the trade last year Cards make with Raiders to move up. They gave up a 3rd and a 5th, basically needed 250 pts to go from 15 to 10. Not anything crippling. The question is, who is running this team?  Is it the GM, Keim, who I think has a pretty decent reputation as a talent evaluator, or is it this years version of Jimmy Neutron, this KK guy, who has never coached a down in the NFL, and doesn't really seem to have had much success in college?

When USC hired KK, it was reported he was excited about the guys in the QB room....none of those guys are what one would call “air raid” QBs.  It was also reported he would taylor his offense ot fit the personnel.  KK sought out the USC job, knowing the talent of our players.  He was the one that recommended Graham Harrell as OC.

Maybe KK thought/thinks Josh in no way could fit in the offensive system he wants to run?

7 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

That was an answer being asked about not being the first pick. 

Sam’s mom said she was happy he was going to the Jets because he came home from the trip telling his parents that he really liked the visit.  

Everyone out here knows he loves it out there, and happy where he landed.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RJIII said:

I'll go ahead and state for the record that there is a 97.3% chance the Cardinals draft Murray #1. Would be shocked if this doesn't happen. 

I think I’ll take your word over anyone else’s.  May be good for us, no?

6 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

They could ask Disney to put a small world exhibit in Arizona.. 

Oh my god....sparkling water snorted through the nose laughing, again.

Everyone is a comedian! 😂

13 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’m sure his middle class “Wokeness” will go down very well😁

To think I used to have a UCLA tee shirt when I was a kid, because of Freeman McNeil.

I had a UCLA shirt.  Once.  

One of my nephews, the apple of my eye, chose the Uglies to save his parents $$$.  We had a family dinner to celebrate (😩) and I showed up in that hideous shirt (I had a USC shirt underneath so it wouldn’t touch my skin), he was so excited, he picked me up and twirled me around kissing me, and told me “Auntie Linda, NOW I know how much you really love me!”  

Damn kid, I did end up taking the shirt to a homeless shelter with some blankets. 😁

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

True....but I think that was in reaction to not going #1, not so much about the Jets but I could be wrong.  He wore a brown tie and brown pocket square in his suit.  He was expecting to go first that night, no doubt about it.

His people were told that the Browns would draft him #1.  Of course he would have liked that, it would have broken a tie for most #1 NFL draft picks out of one university. 

Thank God it didn’t turn out that way.  He went where he should be. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

just like us

Not to me...that’s what counts for little, ole me. 😁

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

how about the fact no one else wanted Adam Gase? 

btw @HelenOfTroy that story is about how good a loser Josh Rosen is. He couldn't win in college either. The dude just loses with the class and style of a born loser  

This is so full of fail.....

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nycdan said:

This is so beneath even you.  Texas A&M is still rubbing their collective butts from their game against him last year.  Yeah, he got a lucky moment when their DB let a ball get through his hands, but the kid was so on fire the turf was smoldering.  He had a horrible OL at UCLA.  Maybe worse than in ARI.  But don't let that be a factor in your judgement.  

I honestly believe the persistent (to the point if insanity) narrative about Rosen being a bad guy is based on the draft last year when the Mayfield-ites needed to bash the other three guys to make sure everyone agreed with them.  Rosen's a dick!  Allen can't hit a barn!  Darnold has small hands!  Sadly, no amount of evidence that Rosen is actually a perfectly fine teammate, person and football player is going to change that.  Some people need to be right, and then need to keep on being right while telling everyone how right they were no matter what data contradicts them.

@2:00. Rather you like Josh’s brash style or not, he cares about his teammates, from HS, college (numerous of his teammates came out strongly defending his character) and anyone that actually knows him.  

No QB could have won on those UCLA teams he played with on offense.

23 minutes ago, nycdan said:

When a USC fan is defending a UCLA QB, you know someone is messing with Infinity Stones.

No kidding, our arch-enemy.  The campuses are a mere 12 miles apart....but fair is fair, and nothing is secret in L.A.  Beat those guys on the field, not with petty agendas and unfounded gossip and character assassination.  

23 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Josh Rosen was a 5 star prep, supposedly best QB in the nation, he's the one that's supposed to elevate the others

plenty of physical talent on those squads btw, his left tackle Kolton Miller went mid first round to Oakland another Quessenberry was drafted i think. He had guys around him. He just stunk and got everyone fired. Just like he did in his rookie season

the objective evidence on Josh Rosen isn't good. What's his record as a starter?  

Congratulations, you have shown exactly who, and what you are.  It isn’t pretty.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, slats said:

The Jets wanted KK as their OC, not their HC. 

So did USC. 

4 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

You must be a Giant, Eagles, Steeler, Patriot fan, no?

No.  But I do care about our soft “Cali” boys.   

I don’t care about opposing teams picking up star players, it’s up to my team to beat them, and coaching to put them in position to win.  I don’t have time or energy to care what anyone else does.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company