jetstream23

Really starting to smell like Murray to Arizona at #1

On 3/19/2019 at 4:30 PM, HelenOfTroy said:

Good to get Josh the hell out of Arizona.  Losers, will always be losers.

You must be a Giant, Eagles, Steeler, Patriot fan, no?

On 3/25/2019 at 12:54 PM, rammagen said:

I thought gase was here to win? I see your point but if you go through a coach change for the benifit of the QB and the fans (face it bowles safety could have been endangered with another post game conference).

This staff, gm and owner are on the clock to put a winner on the field I think the fans turn early f they come out and lose badly and often in the first yr. Esp with the other coaches they might have hired 

Instant gratification the modern idiotic fan way.

7 hours ago, bitonti said:

KK had buzz. Adam Gase had no other offers. We don't know who got paid more, but we can guess.

i'm not sure either are that good but one had more demand than the other 

Jets fans have done a good job talking ourselves into Crazy eyes but the Gregg Williams hire gives the team a instant option if they choose to bail out 

things better go well for Gase, and quick. He has like zero job security. 

KK will be in AZ longer than Gase will be in NY and i'm willing to charity bet on it 

Thats not saying much the Bidwells don't care and have the only game in town out in the desert.

20 minutes ago, rammagen said:

no it is not, if this coach flames out a coach with a loosing record there is no defense for this hire. If they come out and loose 10 straight are the fans going to stand for it? They had a chance to get a superbowl winning coach and went with another coach with a loosing record. Any good will for all the loosing  has been used up. McCarthy's record is 125-77-2  and yu can say he also had great qbs but he has proven he has worked with great qbs over a period of time versus 3 yrs as a head coach.

I think it is moronic to defend the coach as some type of offensive genius head coach when his resume is one of loses.  Look what gase did when he had Manning as a coordinator and then look at what he did  as a head coach with a weaker schedule then ours he went to the playoffs once and then posted a total record of what 23 and 26. Better then Bowles but anyone with a pulse was better the Bowles.

This is not about instant gratification this about not tolerating more crap from a team that has delivered a crappy product  for 6 straight yrs now. They got Sam which is a building block and this should be about him.

What kills me about this board and other is not the disagreements is is the comments like yours and other if anyone has a different thought or dares to express you see crap like the above without and consideration for the person posting it.

You actually added nothing to this conversation you did not progress on bit. I have been a fans sine 72 so IDK about the modern way for instant gratification, maybe if people here stopped with vague insults and respected another persons opinion just maybe people could understand and respect someone else's opinion

It takes time for an OL to gel, a team to build chemistry. The O, and a D, to learn the new program etc. etc. etc. Some guys are in it to win, some guys are in it for the money it's just a job to some. You need lil luck and good health and other teams to be on the downtick. IMG_0471.thumb.JPG.215307cf6e71f5ea05f65a5948752088.JPG

Good Luck to you sir.

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

good luck to you but the issue with points are still valid, any time they could have had to build has been used by hiring a coach with a loosing record, how long are you going to give them? it is a 16 game season you can not afford to go 06 and expect to do anything, how much of a grace period do you give this team. Most fans are fed up with the hire and the loosing combine those two and it will be ugly quickly

It starts at the top, so the Jets have always been up against it but even with a new owner it still takes time except for the occasional one hit wonder ie. Bucs, St. Louis, Saints, Indy Colts.

2 hours ago, rammagen said:

still did not answer the question how many games do you give them or do you give them yrs?

Oh, sorry bad at reading comprehension. I like a team to peak in year 4, 5, 0r 6 to win a SB starting with a rookie Qb, unless the Defense is absolutely lights out...or the usual suspects are on the downtick, ie. Steelers, Patriots, Chargers, Ravens which the majority are at right now but now you have KC, LA too. Thats how the Eagles got through the 25 year dominant NFCe, that,the toughest division has been on the downtick for 8 years. The Jets have had 20 years of very easy 1 team division and can't make it through. It takes a team, it takes time, luck and lack of injuries late to get to the SB unless you are a one hit wonder, or absolutely dominate on one side of the ball.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company