jetstream23

Really starting to smell like Murray to Arizona at #1

On 3/20/2019 at 1:34 PM, bitonti said:

Josh Rosen sucks. He sucks so bad the team that took him last year at 10 wants to trade him in year 2 

The team that’s looking to trade him fired their former head coach after one year and replaced him with Kliff Kingsbury, so I’m not sure you should hold that team up as the avatar of logic and reason

• Upvote 4

fwiw, this is Larry Fitzgerald, three weeks ago:

“He’s extremely confident and not in a bad way," Fitzgerald said. "He’s able to forget very quickly a bad play, a bad decision. He’s really good at being able to put things behind him. He’s a great teammate. Really insightful. Just great to be around. He’s somebody who is really trying to learn, always. He’s inquisitive about life. And people like that usually find a way to be successful because they put the effort in. He’s got some talented guys around him that are going to help continue to make plays for him.

"I think he’s going to be just fine.”

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

Fitz isn't the type to throw a rookie 1st round pick under the bus, but yeah this Rosen is trash narrative is pretty overblown. Kinda hope he get's traded somewhere else and succeeds, all while the Cards and Murray fail spectacularly.

The Fitzgerald quote is a lot like what teammates say about Aaron Rodgers, in that he’s a decent teammate but you’re not going to be taking warm showers with him in the wee hours of the morning. It’s my opinion that, like Rodgers, Rosen has a Cali-bro aspiness to his personality that rubs people the wrong way, but it’s not flagrantly a$$hole technique 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

let's be real Shane the Jets wish they won the Kliff Kingsbury sweepstakes 

no one in America would rather Adam Gase be their team's HC than KK 

If I was Chris Johnson and I was on a coke-fueled bender, texting Manish at three in the morning while racing my Ferrari 812 across the Verazzano with a dubiously-aged Ukrainian B-list model on my lap, sure, I'd hire Kingsbury just for the YOLO factor. Otherwise, no. This is also why, if I win this Powerball, I'm making my tax attorney ex-gf the sole executor.

• Haha 1

Just now, bitonti said:

sure but what scenario would have to play out for you to believe Adam Gase was a good hire

We've seen what Adam Gase can do. Beat the Jets basically that's it 

I don't personally hate these people it's just that I see the future in dreams. Josh Rosen will never be a quality starting NFL QB and Adam Gase won't make it through the end of year 2. don't shoot the messenger 

Gase is here to make sure Darnold doesn't crack. That's it. If he's here for three years and gets Darnold to the next coach without him being an irreparable washout at Age 24, Gase will have exceeded expectations.

7 hours ago, bitonti said:

KK had buzz. Adam Gase had no other offers. We don't know who got paid more, but we can guess.

i'm not sure either are that good but one had more demand than the other 

Jets fans have done a good job talking ourselves into Crazy eyes but the Gregg Williams hire gives the team a instant option if they choose to bail out 

things better go well for Gase, and quick. He has like zero job security. 

KK will be in AZ longer than Gase will be in NY and i'm willing to charity bet on it 

Kliff Kingsbury was taking a job as the USC offensive coordinator before Arizona bailed him out. Where was this "buzz" from, other than from our mentally impaired strong safety?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company