Jump to content

Anyone remember Post of the Week ?


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Have a possible technical solution. We are going to pay a programmer to automate this @GreenBeans used to spend 10 hours on it. I basically want the POTW in the rep to be the trigger. But at the same time we could use all positive rep as the POTW vote.

What does everyone think, a POTW button alone or all positive rep counts?

Free tickets to Jet game of your choice for Post of the week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prob just me not doing technology right ... but i can only “thumbs up” from my cell ... no “post of the week” option.

If it’s no harder to tie multiple selections together

What about something like thumb ip = 1, Post of the week = 10 ... or something like that?





Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 4:59 PM, Maxman said:

Have a possible technical solution. We are going to pay a programmer to automate this @GreenBeans used to spend 10 hours on it. I basically want the POTW in the rep to be the trigger. But at the same time we could use all positive rep as the POTW vote.

What does everyone think, a POTW button alone or all positive rep counts?

So this would be a weekly version of "winning the day"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So this would be a weekly version of "winning the day"?

Yes. I would like to make it bigger and better than just most rep. We have a video idea to get this more exposure.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raffyD said:

I always wanted to win post of the week and never did, I’d like another shot. 

Holy moly, a blast from the past. Raffy, how have you been?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 10:16 PM, Wonderboy said:

Free tickets to Jet game of your choice for Post of the week. 

Sure. As long as you donate them I will give them away.  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the earlier post, that POTW upvotes should count for X normal ones (5 or 10 or something like that).

I upvote loads of stuff, but POTW requires a certain something to be deserved.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...