2019 NFL Draft Party at MetLife Stadium

joewilly12

FREE tickets.

Thursday April 25 does anyone have tickets that they aren't using, season ticket holders have to register to get them I was told I was also told there is general admission for non-season ticket holders also. 

My neighbors company he works for already promised the tickets he usually gets to someone. 

Thanks in advance, and before anyone says a word I know another reason to buy my own PSL's and season tickets. 

Thanks in advance. 

joewilly12 

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im still interested in tickets as I just found out season ticket holders get early access and lock room tours, general admission will not offer that. 

Thanks in advance. 

its cool to be in the locker room, but there is basically a rope that keeps you completely to one side and they just walk you through. If I remember correctly they may not have even had any of the lockers set up. its not so much a tour, as a walk through. don't let doing it or not determine how much fun you have there 

3 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

its cool to be in the locker room, but there is basically a rope that keeps you completely to one side and they just walk you through. If I remember correctly they may not have even had any of the lockers set up. its not so much a tour, as a walk through. don't let doing it or not determine how much fun you have there 

Im actually just interested in the early admission. Thanks 

50 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

It’s great that you can leave these draft parties so early if you are a jets fan.  Be home and in bed at a reasonable time.  It would suck being a pats fan having to stay there so late at night to see your team pick. 

Even better will be to watch it all play out in reverse shortly.

When Pats fans go back to being Giants fans

53 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

It’s great that you can leave these draft parties so early if you are a jets fan.  Be home and in bed at a reasonable time.  It would suck being a pats fan having to stay there so late at night to see your team pick. 

Draft starts at 9pm I was told.  I live about an hour from the stadium. 

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Im still interested in tickets as I just found out season ticket holders get early access and lock room tours, general admission will not offer that. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

NO.

PSL owners and Season Ticket Holders ONLY.

SAR I

Theres your buddy to the rescue

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Is it held in one of the indoor lounges? 

I went a few years ago and it was, but there was no field access due to the MotoCross track being setup.

I went last year and there was field access, but the party wasn't held in a lounge.  The only place open to get food was the coaches club and the line was way too long.  We sat in the stands after walking the field.  They also started shutting it down not too long after the Jets pick.  I think it was around the time of the 10th pick.

IMO it was very poorly run last year, the prior time I went it was much better.  I will not be going back after last years experience.  I'll be watching from my couch this year.

I just registered for my 4 Draft Party tickets and called the Jets front office and was granted another 4.

I'm only planning on using 2, but this way it helps keep the riff and the raff out of the stadium and on the couch where they belong.

SAR I

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’m a very nice person to true Jets fans. 

SAR I

If this was true you would sell your tickets here for face value to true NY Jets fans instead of opposing teams fans on Stubhub or TicketMaster. 

Put up or shut up. 

joewilly12

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I can't make it this year. We will be in Disney. My daughter is doing the college program down there this semester and we are going down to spend the week with her.

Maxman will this be a combined party again Jets and Giants?

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If this was true you would sell your tickets here for face value to true NY Jets fans instead of opposing teams fans on Stubhub or TicketMaster. 

Put up or shut up. 

joewilly12

I’ve offered my tickets at face value to you dozens of times and have given my tickets for free to JN members on occasion. 

Show up or shut up. 

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’ve offered my tickets at face value to you dozens of times and have given my tickets for free to JN members on occasion. 

Show up or shut up. 

SAR I

Im not interested in your tickets I prefer better seats. 

Thanks 

joewilly12 

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Post a photo of a laptop with this post in this home theater. Or are you lying and it’s not yours?

SAR I

Image result for ignore strange  men on internet pics

Post that picture of you at Gate D cheering on young women flashing their breasts. 

Probably last time you were at a game. 

Goodbye SAR I I have had enough. 

You've chosen to ignore content by SAR I.

Image result for ARGUING WITH AN IDIOT PICS

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

I can't make it this year. We will be in Disney. My daughter is doing the college program down there this semester and we are going down to spend the week with her.

Are you saying we're a Mickey Mouse organization?

Archived