Ohio State Pro Day on ESPN Now

jetstream23

16 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Nobody is trading up to #3 for Haskins! If I’m the Giants I wait till next draft to go QB. Maybe the kid from Clemson comes out if he’s eligible- not sure. Also there will be other better options than Haskins.

Agree.  Giants might be better off trying to get Rosen for a 2nd round pick (assuming Cardinals take Murray) than reaching for Haskins

Not impressed 

Word coming out of it is that he was excellent. I only watched a few min of his throwing and he looked pretty good. He’s meeting with the jints, skins, fins, broncs and raids this week. I’m hoping they fall in love and all bug out over who is going to jump who. Get a frenzy going.

The only concern I’d have is if someone jumps us to get to the niners. If their going to pay big, get to two ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Bosas are all sizzle, no steak. No heart, no balls, making business decisions when other guys are working their asses off. No ******* thank you on either of those gutless dagos.

I have definite concerns about Bosa.  I honestly think I'd take both Josh Allen or Quinnen Williams ahead of him.

6 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Word coming out of it is that he was excellent. I only watched a few min of his throwing and he looked pretty good. He’s meeting with the jints, skins, fins, broncs and raids this week. I’m hoping they fall in love and all bug out over who is going to jump who. Get a frenzy going.

The only concern I’d have is if someone jumps us to get to the niners. If their going to pay big, get to two ya know?

I think the best options for trading back will be the Broncos and Redskins....although I'm not sure if Elway really thinks he can ride Flacco for 2-3 years.

31 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

32 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

1670139419_ScreenShot2019-03-20at7_39_56PM.thumb.png.d3cf623a3fcc92ecaceec611a19c406c.png

2032456142_ScreenShot2019-03-20at7_40_53PM.thumb.png.f5748b6e21c1d50cc58d96772f0dc4dc.png

I’m not impressed with pro days or the combine for the most part. It’s stupid. You can either play or you can’t. 

32 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’m not impressed with pro days or the combine for the most part. It’s stupid. You can either play or you can’t. 

Pro days and the combine are worthless for QB's. For every other position it is relevant, especially the combine since they are all on equal footing.

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

I agree that the value of Combines and Pro Days is minimal.  But as far as Haskins' Pro Day is concerned it seems like it was a good one and I'm glad if it was.  We want that guy's value climbing!

15 hours ago, RobR said:

I think Bosa declined to workout.

Sounds like a Prima donna to me. I'd stay stay from him. Between the injury history, and his i'm great attitude, i'd look elsewhere. His brother took forever to sign when he was drafted. Run's in the family

7 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I'd be totally good with QBs going 1st and 2nd. We could easily just take bosa or trade the pick if anyone wants to come up to get him. 

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I think the best options for trading back will be the Broncos and Redskins....although I'm not sure if Elway really thinks he can ride Flacco for 2-3 years.

The Broncos are definitely the wild card. Elway loves Drew Lock so anything is possible as he knows Flacco is NOT the answer, only a stop gap starter.

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I have definite concerns about Bosa.  I honestly think I'd take both Josh Allen or Quinnen Williams ahead of him.

Understand the concern with Bosa, but his brother has 28.5 sacks in 35 games.  If the guy stays relatively healthy we have Abraham again.

that said i think allen is going to be a stud.  I think he’d be a great pick at 3 and wouldn’t mind if that’s what the jets did.  

8 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Ahhhhhhhh that' different.  Thats a larger scale unimpressed than originally thought.  

2 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

The Ohio State WR Terry M (sp) was very impressive and interviewed very well well with NFL radio.  He is a guy I would like on the Jets roster to root for.

I heard that inteview and agree.  He was a great interview. I was taken with him as well. 

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't disagree. I can see the Jets and Giants boring together if it helps both teams. I can also see Cincy coming up. 

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

I'd be totally good with QBs going 1st and 2nd. We could easily just take bosa or trade the pick if anyone wants to come up to get him. 

Sure. To have our pick between the top 3 non QB's of the draft would essentially be like having the first pick this year, trades not included.  I would still much rather have a trade partner and would dangle a bit of a deal right now or people to bite early. Let the other team think they're getting a deal they can't pass up.   .85 cents on the dollar to trade now. 

10 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Keep in mind, Flacco can be cut this year or next with $0 dead money.

Archived