FA CB Darqueze Dennard

Rsherman28

I think he was more of a slot guy like Poole wasn't he?  With Nickerson as a back up. I'd suspect it's not us.  Do agree with you tho that they need to sign another CB in FA unless they do some sort of trade back from #3 and really like Greedy...

4 minutes ago, section314 said:

Wasn't he the guy that most of mocks had us taking, but we took Pryor instead?

Most mocks had us taking Brandin Cooks. That hurts just typing it.

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

Who knows if we are interested, then maybe Mac has Lev Bell call his old college teammate and put a bug in his ear.

Why isn’t Jamal calling this guy. Tell Dennard he can wear Jamal’s hand me downs.

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

He just resigned with Bengals so no. Also he is a slot cb and we need a cb2

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

What CB2 are left in FA that are worth considering? 

I feel like with need of a pass rusher and center, it will be tough to find that in this year's draft after the 3rd round or high 3rd round. I have not done that much studying on corners taken on day 2 and 3 

5 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

What CB2 are left in FA that are worth considering? 

I feel like with need of a pass rusher and center, it will be tough to find that in this year's draft after the 3rd round or high 3rd round. I have not done that much studying on corners taken on day 2 and 3 

Best CB left out there still is probably Morris Clairborne

12 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Agreed and really he is a serviceable cb2 not great but good enough

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

The most penalties by a corner back in 2018 was 9. He had 7 (2 at home and 5 away)

He really is a good cb2 but it was very frustrating at times watching him get penalized almost every other game and then in the post interview instead of saying its a concern that needs to be fixed with practice he hits us with the "penalties are part of the game" 

Most mocks had us taking Brandin Cooks. That hurts just typing it.

Ugh. I remember the moment. I started to try and justify idzik not picking a WR in the strongest WR draft in history. Could he be so smart that he knows there is an equally strong player in the second? lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Ugh. I remember the moment. I started to try and justify idzik not picking a WR in the strongest WR draft in history. Could he be so smart that he knows there is an equally strong player in the second? lol

The infamous Idzik 12. So painful.  At least he got enunwa right. 

8 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

And then we waited until the fourth round in the strongest WR draft in decades. 

Archived