JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

I was lukewarm on Josh Allen at first, but the more I looked at him, the more I think he's going to be a big-time player with as high a ceiling as anyone in this draft. I still want the Jets to trade down if they get above-chart value in a deal, but otherwise I want him.

Then why did you pick Bosa?

• Haha 1

I deleted the photo and all the associated commentary. It is simple really, we can not post private pictures of people without their consent. I know this was done in a fun an light hearted way, we still can't do it.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, King P said:

Just throwing out that I'm still looking to trade out of 5 if anybody's interested in moving up.

But it seems like this time around the demand isn't as high so I doubt we'll see many trades 

Nobody is coming up for Haskins or a DT. Eat them picks, fools

15 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Are you in negotiations, or do you just think somebody will get bored waiting and trade up just to get it over with?  

We aren't allowed to stand in the way of anything that could get Tom arrested. It's in our bylaws.

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Meh f it. Pick is submitted. Nothing worth trading down for. 

Yes, I took the one player that I bitched about. Well, I’m not taking DT so at least I’m goin high ceiling edge rusher.

Most likely real life scenario. Tough choice, but agree.

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I deleted the photo and all the associated commentary. It is simple really, we can not post private pictures of people without their consent. I know this was done in a fun an light hearted way, we still can't do it.

I agree with the move.

Having said that, people need to realize that face book is not private at all.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Meh f it. Pick is submitted. Nothing worth trading down for. 

Yes, I took the one player that I bitched about. Well, I’m not taking DT so at least I’m goin high ceiling edge rusher.

Fairly safe pick. Certainly not a reach.