JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Great pick there at 4.

No brainer pick even though DT is not a glaring need for the Raiders.  Had one offer to trade back but the value wasn't even close.  I'm not sure all of his teams draft picks could have added up to the 1800 point value @ the 4 spot.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

No brainer pick even though DT is not a glaring need for the Raiders.  Had one offer to trade back but the value wasn't even close.  I'm not sure all of his teams draft picks could have added up to the 1800 point value @ the 4 spot.

Same conclusion I came to with my one and only offer lmao

• Upvote 1

Which of the Top 4 picks in the mock is LEAST likely to be the actual pick on Draft Day?

Arizona Cardinals NYJetsVets91 Kyler Murray
San Francisco 49ers BroadwayRay Nick Bosa
New York Jets Jets Patriot Killa Josh Allen
Oakland Raiders IndianaJet Quinnen Williams

8 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Which of the Top 4 picks in the mock is LEAST likely to be the actual pick on Draft Day?

Arizona Cardinals NYJetsVets91 Kyler Murray
San Francisco 49ers BroadwayRay Nick Bosa
New York Jets Jets Patriot Killa Josh Allen
Oakland Raiders IndianaJet Quinnen Williams

#1, i am not convinced murray goes #1

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Lith said:

Nice trade, guys.  Made sense for both teams.  Tampa has a ton of holes ti fill and Washington has desperate need for QB after Smith went down.  Jumping the Giants -- now the draft gets interesting.

https://www.hogshaven.com/2018/12/8/18131998/trying-to-understand-the-alex-smith-contract-and-impact-on-salary-cap

https://overthecap.com/the-redskins-options-with-alex-smith/

Yeah, good article on how royally screwed the Redskins are with the Smith contract. He asks Jason at Over-the -Cap for a breakdown on the Redskin's options. Jason feels Smith will never step on an NFL field again. Good portion of contract guaranteed ($44 mil) so I can't blame the guy. Keenum on a 1 year deal.

37 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

https://www.hogshaven.com/2018/12/8/18131998/trying-to-understand-the-alex-smith-contract-and-impact-on-salary-cap

https://overthecap.com/the-redskins-options-with-alex-smith/

Yeah, good article on how royally screwed the Redskins are with the Smith contract. He asks Jason at Over-the -Cap for a breakdown on the Redskin's options. Jason feels Smith will never step on an NFL field again. Good portion of contract guaranteed ($44 mil) so I can't blame the guy. Keenum on a 1 year deal.

Really tough scenario for them and Smith. Just sucks.  It would be a really good idea for the Skins to get a rookie QB in the house to save on the cap space. Good trade! Its very realistic IMO. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Excellent fix tho. He’ll be exceptional for the Jags.

Agreed.  They just need OL help badly.  Still plenty of picks left.  I'll take Oliver, Campbell and Dareus wont be there forever.  And I think Oliver is the ying to Bryant's yang.  2 monsters athletes being groomed by studs like Campbell and Dareus. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  They just need OL help badly.  Still plenty of picks left.  I'll take Oliver, Campbell and Dareus wont be there forever.  And I think Oliver is the ying to Bryant's yang.  2 monsters athletes being groomed by studs like Campbell and Dareus. 

I think you’ll see a Campbell resurgence this year playing next to Oliver. Oliver is gonna come in and be an elite disruptive force in the run game while his pass rush will come in with experience. 

Also I think it’s become pretty clear where my heart was in this draft.

• Upvote 1