Shane Ray visiting Colts

BCJet

3 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Ray is a lot of things but he's not a JAG. Pass rushers are hard to find and expensive.

He had 8 sacks in 2016 as a rookie then he's been hurt and came back slow. 

So the argument is he can't stay healthy, and maybe he's not big enough, but he's certainly not average. 

I think he's a DE in a LBers body. Only good on obvious passing downs. Like a closer, he needs to throw his one pitch as hard as he can. 

On a good day, Shane Ray is the definition of average.

He's done absolutely nothing in his career to justify saying anything else about him.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Youre the one arguing that I dont know what a JAG is when hes the poster child of what a JAG is and are arguing all by yourself.  He has 14 sacks for his career.  8 came in a single season.  He has 2 sacks over the last 2 seasons 

And my argument has nothing to do with what exactly?  Youre dream sequence where you see a edge pass rusher worth spending million on?  Gotch, I dont understand. 

Yeah, call me a fool.  

You said fool, not me, and you give me more numbers with no context. 

You obviously haven't watched the player, but you don't understand.  

38 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

You said fool, not me, and you give me more numbers with no context. 

You obviously haven't watched the player, but you don't understand.  

No, unfortunately I know the player and dont thing hes an upgrade on any level

Sorry about the fool comment, saw your quote on the bottom of your post and thought it was a comment, not a signature.  I screwed that one up.  

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh look, joewilly talking up another guy he's heard of. 

Cool story bro. 

Just looking to improve our pass rush thats all, can never have enough pass rushers how about you. Whats your plan to improve what we don't have. 

Ever hear of this guy. 

Image result for dick wood pics

Cool story bro. 
Just looking to improve our pass rush thats all, can never have enough pass rushers how about you. Whats your plan to improve what we don't have. 
Ever hear of this guy. 
51x0Kd9H2VL._SY445_.jpg&key=ffe64ed25d605437636aa9439f5d8e55059b3ee419ebe8560672d000a2fd0060

Not signing Shane Ray, for starters, because he’s terrible at football. I posted a thread about the remaining FA EDGE rushers.

Bring back Brandon Copeland and grab the best pass rusher available in the draft.

Archived