Cryptic Tweet

choon328

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

Manish is pretty good at getting everyone to look and creating long debates over nothing posts. I think the young kids call them ... click bait.
What say you Killa?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Could be that. He did this crap before Morton was fired too though.

not sure what to believe.

gotta wait and see.

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He did this not that long ago and it ended up being an article about Jamal Adams leadership.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

It was about Jamal Adams being friends with Michael Jordan.  Manish is such a buffoon.  

7 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Has there ever been a time where a Jets beat reporter broke actual news about a move before anybody?

just doesn’t happen. 

No theyre constantly trashed on by the beat guys so when they want a move to be sent out to the world they contact either Shefty or someone at NFLN and let then take credit for "breaking news" reports as if they did some kind of investigatory reporting

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No theyre constantly trashed on by the beat guys so when they want a move to be sent out to the world they contact either Shefty or someone at NFLN and let then take credit for "breaking news" reports as if they did some kind of investigatory reporting

I’m LOLing at Mehta teasing some big announcement that ends up starting “Can confirm @AdamSchefter’s report that...”

32 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

A recent "Stay Tuned" tweet from Manish that he said he would reveal "tomorrow".  This was the "OH WOW - JAMAL ADAMS IS FRIENDS WITH MICHAEL JORDAN" tweet.  Manish is trash.

I liked Tommen...and Myrcella. They were good kids. Neither deserved what happened to them. 

Archived