Cryptic Tweet

choon328

There's random rumors on Twitter about a possible DeMarcus Lawrence trade to the Jets. But none of the people are reputable and it's probably 99.9% false.

It's still fun to think about what that trade would look like. The Cowboys don't have a 1st so it's hard to believe that any deal for him would include the 3rd overall. Especially since he needs to get paid as well. I'm thinking it would have to be our early 3rd with an early pick next year.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

There's random rumors on Twitter about a possible DeMarcus Lawrence trade to the Jets. But none of the people are reputable and it's probably 99.9% false.

It's still fun to think about what that trade would look like. The Cowboys don't have a 1st so it's hard to believe that any deal for him would include the 3rd overall. Especially since he needs to get paid as well. I'm thinking it would have to be our early 3rd with an early pick next year.

Wow. If true.

8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I think Maccagnan should be fired if this pick is anywhere near a 1st.

23 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Color me skeptical.  Not even Incarcerated Bob has anything on this.

52 minutes ago, choon328 said:

At least this way Mac won’t screw up the third round selection. I’d be all Lynn on this.At least this way Mac won’t screw up the third round selection. I’d be all In on this.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

If the Cowboys make a trade for Robert Quinn and Lawrence is about to sit out the season, could they really be looking to move him? You have to figure we’d have to give up a first rounder for him

If the jets got Demarcus Lawrence I would climb the Empire State Building 

5 hours ago, choon328 said:

Not sure if this deserved it's own thread. Wtf could this fool be talking about? Trade for a player? A trade down? I hate when people do this sh*t.

Last time Manish did this, it was to tease an article that Jamal Adams and Michael Jordan kind of know each other.  Or something like that.  Set your expectations accordingly.

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Last time Manish did this, it was to tease an article that Jamal Adams and Michael Jordan kind of know each other.  Or something like that.  Set your expectations accordingly.

Yeah, if this was really about a trade, or signing, Manish wouldn't sit on it.  He'd want to break it before Schefter or someone else.  Usually when he does these teases it's more of a human interest story than actual roster news.

Archived