Cam Newton is quitting....

jetstream23

...sex.

Yup, the dude is giving up sex for a month in hopes that it makes his mind stronger.  No information on whether he consulted with T0m Shane about how to do this....either voluntarily or involuntarily.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2827187-cam-newton-giving-up-sex-for-a-month-hopes-it-makes-my-mind-stronger?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

479547326_ScreenShot2019-03-24at8_09_40PM.thumb.png.4b4f5da46d3bd89186e9b86599c17771.png

48 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

The assumption is that he has a brain, there is a widely held belief that there is a huge vacuum between his ears...sex, no sex, he’s still a moron.  

His theory proves it

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

In other news, Cam Newtons insecurity drive him to let us all know he never has to go more than a month with no sex... unless he decides to. What a goofball.

His baby mama is a stripper, guess she’ll have to up her game to get any.

Can’t make this sh*t up.  The sweet children look strangely normal.

A4238C5B-1068-4BDA-948D-F89BFAF53D3D.png

35 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

His baby mama is a stripper, guess she’ll have to up her game to get any.

Can’t make this sh*t up.  The sweet children look strangely normal.

A4238C5B-1068-4BDA-948D-F89BFAF53D3D.png

Damn Linda, what did Cam do to USC to get you so fired up about him? You got some real disdain going on! 

38 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Damn Linda, what did Cam do to USC to get you so fired up about him? You got some real disdain going on! 

Haha, I’m on a roll, the quote simply struck me as buffoonish. 

I don’t know him as a person, just think he’s a clown, painful to look at and listen to...you can’t make up some of the stuff he wears, dumb sh*t things he says and gets away with.

He’s a long way away from my favorite QB, Joe Montana, and how I think a QB should conduct himself.  

25 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Haha, I’m on a roll, the quote simply struck me as buffoonish. 

I don’t know him as a person, just think he’s a clown, painful to look at and listen to...you can’t make up some of the stuff he wears, dumb sh*t things he says and gets away with.

He’s a long way away from my favorite QB, Joe Montana, and how I think a QB should conduct himself.  

He called Suh "Donkeykong" Suh  before a playoff game

Archived