Jump to content

Football has just been made illegal by the NFL


Villain The Foe

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This why getting rid of Andre Roberts was not a bad thing. his value is decreasing by the year

Replacing him with Bellamy made no sense, even if you generally have a point regarding this rule change. There is nothing that Bellamy brings to the table that has me saying "yeah, that makes sense". 

Nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Replacing him with Bellamy made no sense, even if you generally have a point regarding this rule change. There is nothing that Bellamy brings to the table that has me saying "yeah, that makes sense". 

Nothing.

He didn’t get replaced with Bellamy. Bellamy is a ST gunner like Charon Peake. Bellamy isn’t going to be returning kicks. emergency WR and a gunner is his game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Check out @MySportsUpdate’s Tweet: 1110597810007744513?s=09

The NFL banned blindside blocking from the league. 

I'm on my phone so i can't properly embed the video that I just seen on twitter. 

The NFL is quickly becoming a b tch league. 

Becoming? Where have you been for the entire Patriots dynasty?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Then that's even worse. 

Haha... he’s actually a very good gunner and probably a better WR than Andre Roberts. I probably wouldn’t have signed him on the 2nd day of FA though lol.

best I can say is that he’s probably just a Gase guy. He was cheap, pretty good at what he does and so the signing happened and happened quickly. 

Gase was actually asked today on who the KR/PR will be. He has no clue as of right now. Said those jobs will be figured out in camp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh fun, now we have this year's reasoning for when games are infuriating to watch because only about 5% of the plays don't have a flag thrown for the first half of the season.

More record highs will be hit in penalties, and yet somehow the Pats will get called for it only once all season, in an undoubtedly completely inconsequential play.  More fun times in the National Officiating League.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Replacing him with Bellamy made no sense, even if you generally have a point regarding this rule change. There is nothing that Bellamy brings to the table that has me saying "yeah, that makes sense". 

Nothing.

He wasnt replaced by Bellamy. I think Crowder is going to return punts or at least be in competition with Cannon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Replacing him with Bellamy made no sense, even if you generally have a point regarding this rule change. There is nothing that Bellamy brings to the table that has me saying "yeah, that makes sense". 
Nothing.

Isn’t crowder a return man? I thought maybe his skill set made Roberts expendable.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, owners dont want their players, their product injured and out of the game?  

What the hell is the matter with these guys, dont they know without injuries some wont watch the game anymore because its been made illegal?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2019 at 3:21 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Check out @MySportsUpdate’s Tweet: 1110597810007744513?s=09

The NFL banned blindside blocking from the league. 

I'm on my phone so i can't properly embed the video that I just seen on twitter. 

The NFL is quickly becoming a b tch league. 

i have a barrel of fish...   if you'd like to come by with your fiream and shoot them, let me know, you macho guy, you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a contact sport, not a combat sport. Just a game. If you want to watch fighting, watch fighting.

How old are you????. .. I would love to introduce you to Mike Ditka or Ronnie Lott. If the game is going to change this much .. I wish it would look like the pseudo football in Starship Troopers.   

 

https://images.app.goo.gl/mdX3o3MzYriw8VQw6

 

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2019 at 7:54 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

It's a contact sport, not a combat sport. Just a game. If you want to watch fighting, watch fighting.

 

17 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i have a barrel of fish...   if you'd like to come by with your fiream and shoot them, let me know, you macho guy, you

Be fair!  There are no weight classes.  A 175 lb dude has to pick his shots going up against guys that are 280-300 lbs.  I know, I know, now it is 195 vs. 335.  What can I say, I am old. 

FWIW, I was fully in favor of this on blocks below the waist, but a shoulder to the chest?  If you are going to let me do that to you, you deserve it.  Show some ******* situational awareness, man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2019 at 10:12 PM, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

All these rule changes softening up the game is what happens when being inflicted by Liberalism. 

More like this is what happens when the game can no longer hide the physical effects of the game. CTE isn't the only soft tissue/brain injury players suffer. The NFL is finding it increasingly more difficult to obscure the bodily harm of the game and the more dangerous it is the more players will retire early over playing as long as possible. 

You might want to argue players are compensated for those risks (setting aside that for decades the NFL minimized those risks) but parents are keeping their kids from football which is decreasing participation and viewership in the game. Keeping rules that allow for brain injury-causing hits is going to harm pro football over the long term far more than older people complaining about the good old days when you could completely destroy lives for the sake of a ball game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2019 at 6:21 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Check out @MySportsUpdate’s Tweet: 1110597810007744513?s=09

The NFL banned blindside blocking from the league. 

I'm on my phone so i can't properly embed the video that I just seen on twitter. 

The NFL is quickly becoming a b tch league. 

becoming?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

How old are you????. .. I would love to introduce you to Mike Ditka or Ronnie Lott. If the game is going to change this much .. I wish it would look like the pseudo football in Starship Troopers.   

 

Mike Ditka and Ronnie Lott are pussies compared to guys like Nate Diaz and Daniel Cormier. Again, if you want to watch fighting, watch fighting. Football is a game. I realize every football fan wants to act like these guys are gladiators, but they are not. They wear pads and helmets and the object of the game is to score more points than your opponent, not hurt them. If you want to see other things where the objective is to physically hurt and/or kill your opponent, there are plenty of other options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

 

Be fair!  There are no weight classes.  A 175 lb dude has to pick his shots going up against guys that are 280-300 lbs.  I know, I know, now it is 195 vs. 335.  What can I say, I am old. 

FWIW, I was fully in favor of this on blocks below the waist, but a shoulder to the chest?  If you are going to let me do that to you, you deserve it.  Show some ******* situational awareness, man. 

Santana Moss was able to run out of bounds. And did so, a lot.

There's no running out of bounds in Thunderdome, pal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...