QUESTION: One Jets Drive

redlichtie

Folks,

Does anyone know how, or if it’s even possible or not, to download episodes of the ‘One Jets Drive’ series that has been running since early last summer. I do a lot of long haul flights and always looking for something to while away a couple of hours. 

I know that you can watch/stream on the Jets website and Facebook but I can’t find any way to down;old and save for viewing offline. Maybe i’m Missing something blindingly obvious.  I’m looking for a legit/legal option btw.

any help much appreciated.

Red

Streaming content on line is often flash files

Just look for an app for your browser that downloads flash files, open the file, start the download and then you can stop the movie and even close the browser. As long as you maintain an internet connection,  it should still continue to download. There is a good one for Chrome  available. 

You will also need a player that can play flash. I recommend  VCL player

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Streaming content on line is often flash files

Just look for an app for your browser that downloads flash files, open the file, start the download and then you can stop the movie and even close the browser. As long as you maintain an internet connection,  it should still continue to download. There is a good one for Chrome  available. 

You will also need a player that can play flash. I recommend  VCL player

Top man Cowbell, I’ll give it a go

thank you

If they are on YouTube you can just google “download videos from YouTube” and you should find some sites to do so. There are also extensions for Chrome to do the same thing. Not sure how to download from the Jets’ site or Facebook though but google probably knows. 

23 hours ago, redlichtie said:

Folks,

Does anyone know how, or if it’s even possible or not, to download episodes of the ‘One Jets Drive’ series that has been running since early last summer. I do a lot of long haul flights and always looking for something to while away a couple of hours. 

I know that you can watch/stream on the Jets website and Facebook but I can’t find any way to down;old and save for viewing offline. Maybe i’m Missing something blindingly obvious.  I’m looking for a legit/legal option btw.

any help much appreciated.

Red

YouTube premium let's you watch offline.

Archived