Great mock draft

kevinc855

This draft, to me, would exemplify picking for need and how badly that can hurt a franchise.  After the pick of Greg Little who would be considered a "value" in the 3rd round due to his previous projections,  Zach Allen came off the board.  I doubt Allen will be there in the 3rd, but if he was and the Jets passed on a legitimate 3 down player, with great work ethic, versatility and ability to rush the passer to take an underachieving OT, that would be a disaster.

I also think Andy Isabella in the 3rd would be an amazing value as he seems to have a very high floor as an NFL Player.

20 minutes ago, BCJet said:

This draft, to me, would exemplify picking for need and how badly that can hurt a franchise.  After the pick of Greg Little who would be considered a "value" in the 3rd round due to his previous projections,  Zach Allen came off the board.  I doubt Allen will be there in the 3rd, but if he was and the Jets passed on a legitimate 3 down player, with great work ethic, versatility and ability to rush the passer to take an underachieving OT, that would be a disaster.

I also think Andy Isabella in the 3rd would be an amazing value as he seems to have a very high floor as an NFL Player.

So draft bosa at 3, take another pass rusher in the 3rd and then take a slot receiver as well.

Just when are you and mcganan going to ever draft oline.

You must draft for need at some point in time.  If the mantra is bap with the 1st pick fine but you actually have to fill holes at some point in time.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So draft bosa at 3, take another pass rusher in the 3rd and then take a slot receiver as well.

Just when are you and mcganan going to ever draft oline.

You must draft for need at some point in time.  If the mantra is bap with the 1st pick fine but you actually have to fill holes at some point in time.

Seriously.  Never mind the fact that Isabella does nothing to expand this WR group.  He’s redundant with Crowder and Burnette already here.  How many slot receivers do you need?   

10 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Where does C Elgton Jenkins go in this Draft?  Am I blind or do they not have him going in the first 4 rounds?

A lot of people aren’t really high on Jenkins.   He has some issues in pass pro that scouts think will hurt him in the NFL.  Some say he should switch to guard to alleviate his problems with his hands.  

Who will be the biggest driving force behind who we select with 3rd pick in draft??  Will it be passive macagnan ? Or will Greg Williams, with his commanding personality and better feel for who fits his defense best, be the driver behind which one of these defensive players gets picked ?

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

For the love of God, if McGovern was our Center pick before Pierschbacher or Jenkins I’ll lose my mind.

McGovern SUCKS. He’s a dang  statue. Piersbacher is da move. And he should be there when we pick in 4th round. Steal!

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Where does C Elgton Jenkins go in this Draft?  Am I blind or do they not have him going in the first 4 rounds?

IMO He's a second rdr. He may slip to the third. I'm actually hoping for that.  

4 hours ago, jetsjets said:

If Bosa was to fall to us, where would he play? He is a 4-3 DE. If we are sticking with the 3-4 is he a good fit at OLB? 

You either can rush the passer, or you can’t.  IF Bosa can’t be effective off the edge In either defense then he has no business being in the top 3 conversation same with Allen.

Archived