Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nolder

Mafia Championship Season 6

Recommended Posts

So yeah that thing those guys do is back.

It seems like no one around here really cares to play much anymore but Thingyman asked me to post about it and he's a cool guy so here we are.

If anyone wants to do this all the details are in this google doc linked below.

Most important is the deadline to tell Thingyman you're participating for Jetnation is April 26th,

 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol

Like I'm clicking on a link on April Fool's Day. Nice try Nolder!

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Like I'm clicking on a link on April Fool's Day. Nice try Nolder!

I don't fool mother****er.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't fool mother****er.

Yeah, no kidding. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, thanks, Nolder, and this is indeed not an April's Fools joke :D 

Hope to see JetNation represented again.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative for the Mafia Championship in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thingyman said:

Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative for the Mafia Championship in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

 

Our representative will be @Pac.  He will require some action shots of Thingyman in order to agree to play.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you paid me $250 to participate I'd still have to give it thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pac said:

If you paid me $250 to participate I'd still have to give it thought.

$67 rub and tug and a $70 gift certificate to Outback. Its nice because they are in the same shopping center. Final offer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Pac said:

If you paid me $250 to participate I'd still have to give it thought.

Can we pay you $250 to not participate in JN Mafia?

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Can we pay you $250 to not participate in JN Mafia?

Is that per game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Is that per game? 

Whatever's necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Like I'm clicking on a link on April Fool's Day. Nice try Nolder!

you already have the Ukrainian Bride Ordering service in your viewing history, what could this hurt???

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

$67 rub and tug and a $70 gift certificate to Outback. Its nice because they are in the same shopping center. Final offer!

Please, hes a red lobster man and such men look down on the riff raff that patronize outback

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 9:01 PM, CTM said:

Please, hes a red lobster man and such men look down on the riff raff that patronize outback

Experience speaking^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, Nolder said:

So yeah that thing those guys do is back.

It seems like no one around here really cares to play much anymore but Thingyman asked me to post about it and he's a cool guy so here we are.

If anyone wants to do this all the details are in this google doc linked below.

Most important is the deadline to tell Thingyman you're participating for Jetnation is April 26th,

 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

 

So I guess you're his favorite this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't we end this once and for all, send LK and we will never be invited again 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why don't we end this once and for all, send LK and we will never be invited again 

I second this motion!

 

All in favor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

 

So I guess you're his favorite this year...

????

 

he had me post last year too iirc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's about a week left until the deadline.

You are one of only a handful of communities left that have participated every single season. You've been part of the series ever since 2013/2014.

I'm not sure if there has been any serious interest expressed yet, but I'm hoping someone will step up on behalf of JetNation :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JetNation Mafia Champion Nominee Votecount:

Lizzie - CTM, Spoot (2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, Nolder said:

????

 

he had me post last year too iirc.

Just admit that you're tapping that and we'll be cool.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, Thingyman is somewhat attractive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 2:05 PM, Spoot-Face said:

JetNation Mafia Champion Nominee Votecount:

Lizzie - CTM, Spoot (2)

 

On 4/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, Nolder said:

@Lizard King are you doing this??

 

4 hours ago, Thingyman said:

@Lizard King if you win, I will ship you cookies!

They wrote this belatedly for April fools. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says it’s a tournament for skilled mafia players you obviously made a mistake man 👨 thanks anyway. No way I can commit that kind of time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

It says it’s a tournament for skilled mafia players you obviously made a mistake man 👨 thanks anyway. No way I can commit that kind of time 

And that is precisely why we nominated you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

How long you ****in know me now?

I thought maybe it others were pushy you might. /shrug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LK can win the troll category if he puts in the werk. ❤️

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, Thingyman said:

There's about a week left until the deadline.

You are one of only a handful of communities left that have participated every single season. You've been part of the series ever since 2013/2014.

I'm not sure if there has been any serious interest expressed yet, but I'm hoping someone will step up on behalf of JetNation :)

Unfortunately, the board has lost interest in the game the past few years. We havent been able to get a game going here let alone somwhere else. 

 @Nynaeve is a very good player and would be a fine representative of JN mafia. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...