Mafia Championship Season 6

So yeah that thing those guys do is back.

It seems like no one around here really cares to play much anymore but Thingyman asked me to post about it and he's a cool guy so here we are.

If anyone wants to do this all the details are in this google doc linked below.

Most important is the deadline to tell Thingyman you're participating for Jetnation is April 26th,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative for the Mafia Championship in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

3 hours ago, Thingyman said:

Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative for the Mafia Championship in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

Our representative will be @Pac.  He will require some action shots of Thingyman in order to agree to play.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, Spoot-Face said:

lol

Like I'm clicking on a link on April Fool's Day. Nice try Nolder!

you already have the Ukrainian Bride Ordering service in your viewing history, what could this hurt???

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

$67 rub and tug and a $70 gift certificate to Outback. Its nice because they are in the same shopping center. Final offer!

Please, hes a red lobster man and such men look down on the riff raff that patronize outback

• Sympathy 1

On 4/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, Nolder said:

So yeah that thing those guys do is back.

It seems like no one around here really cares to play much anymore but Thingyman asked me to post about it and he's a cool guy so here we are.

If anyone wants to do this all the details are in this google doc linked below.

Most important is the deadline to tell Thingyman you're participating for Jetnation is April 26th,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

So I guess you're his favorite this year...

There's about a week left until the deadline.

You are one of only a handful of communities left that have participated every single season. You've been part of the series ever since 2013/2014.

I'm not sure if there has been any serious interest expressed yet, but I'm hoping someone will step up on behalf of JetNation :)

On 4/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, Nolder said:

????

he had me post last year too iirc.

Just admit that you're tapping that and we'll be cool.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, Thingyman is somewhat attractive.

On 4/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, Thingyman said:

There's about a week left until the deadline.

You are one of only a handful of communities left that have participated every single season. You've been part of the series ever since 2013/2014.

I'm not sure if there has been any serious interest expressed yet, but I'm hoping someone will step up on behalf of JetNation :)

Unfortunately, the board has lost interest in the game the past few years. We havent been able to get a game going here let alone somwhere else. 

@Nynaeve is a very good player and would be a fine representative of JN mafia. 

• Upvote 1