Suh at Metlife?

prime21

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well if it is Suh, than that DL is pretty crowded if they were going to draft QW, which I dont think they are

On the plus side, signing Suh would pretty much disqualify the Jets from drafting Quinnen Williams 

15 hours ago, New York Mick said:

He played for Gase before so maybe. If anything it’s depths that knows the HC. Not sure if he ever played for Williams. 

From what I read yesterday, Gase was happy to get rid of him as they wanted a culture change and getting rid of Suh helped that....

45 minutes ago, Randy Rasmussen said:

One of many things that started our downward spiral, paying him instead of Snacks

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The Wilk deal was obviously horrible beyond belief, but it doesn't really explain the lack of a Snacks deal.  That was entirely based on Macc's idiotic penchant for always having players play out their entire contract before negotiating with them, ensuring the team has absolutely no leverage at all in such talks.  The deal with Snacks could have been done earlier at a fraction of the cost.  By the time Maccagnan bothered to do anything, it was too late and quite frankly, as much as I liked Snacks, he was nowhere near worth the deal that the Giants gave him as a run-stopper in today's NFL, especially when you consider that the Jets got McLendon for far less.

Archived