NT Dexter Lawerence

jeTMAC

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 10:40 PM, jeTMAC said:

Trading back would be smart. More picks the better.. Jets have holes still. NT, CB, OLB and Center.. imo

I like Elgton Jenkins as center - he might fall to 3rd... depends on 1st round. Corners that i like - Julian Love from Notre Dame - i think he's one of best in draft (if somehow he falls - we gotta grab him, i like Amani Oruwariye, Justin Layne. now for rest of positions you mentioned - ill mention guys for 3rd round and after OLB - Vosean Joseph, Drue Tranquill - maybe a late round grab - very good football player (not great at any one thing), NT - Renell Wren, Trysten Hill, Kingsley Keke, 

32 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

I like Elgton Jenkins as center - he might fall to 3rd... depends on 1st round. Corners that i like - Julian Love from Notre Dame - i think he's one of best in draft (if somehow he falls - we gotta grab him, i like Amani Oruwariye, Justin Layne. now for rest of positions you mentioned - ill mention guys for 3rd round and after OLB - Vosean Joseph, Drue Tranquill - maybe a late round grab - very good football player (not great at any one thing), NT - Renell Wren, Trysten Hill, Kingsley Keke, 

I like most of the same guys but aren't vosean Joseph and due tranquill ILB? they are like 230. I cant see either holding up at olb in the 3-4

12 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

Wondering what your thoughts are on Jamel Dean out of Auburn. I think he would be a great target if he is there in the 4th. Past injuries are the only concern for me with Dean. 

I'd like to address O-line with both picks in the 3rd round. C and OT/OG. 

Archived