Best wishes to the Stafford family

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Very tough. My 53 year old sister died of a brain tumor last year. I miss her every day. Prayers for the Stafford family.

My condolences bud. Never an easy thing to deal with. I know that hurt. God Bless.

• Upvote 2

This is all very melodramatic for an acoustic neuroma. This is not really a “brain tumor”. Sure it could mess up your hearing permanently or even some peripheral/cranial/face nerves but this is all a little much for this. I certainly wish her and her family the best.

• Thumb Down 4
1 hour ago, David Harris said:

This is all very melodramatic for an acoustic neuroma. This is not really a “brain tumor”. Sure it could mess up your hearing permanently or even some peripheral/cranial/face nerves but this is all a little much for this. I certainly wish her and her family the best.

Dude what's the point of this? Uncalled for.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, David Harris said:

Are you an a-hole? She is having brain surgery. In other words they are sawing her skull open to expose her brain and cutting a tumor out. Are you like 14 yrs old or something?

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, neckdemon said:

Are you an a-hole? She is having brain surgery. In other words they are sawing her skull open to expose her brain and cutting a tumor out. Are you like 14 yrs old or something?

None of that is true.  Except maybe I’m an A-hole

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

None of that is true.  Except maybe I’m an A-hole

While you may have been sloppy making your point I hear what you're saying.  Stands to reason they have a top-notch surgeon and I'd imagine a procedure like this is relatively easy for a pro.

I suppose your gig makes you more desensitized to stuff like this.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Pac said:

While you may have been sloppy making your point I hear what you're saying.  Stands to reason they have a top-notch surgeon and I'd imagine a procedure like this is relatively easy for a pro.

I suppose your gig makes you more desensitized to stuff like this.

If they opened your skull they'd find a hamster wheel powering a near inert clump of cells more commonly found in a donkey's rectum

Best wishes to the Stafford family though