Do you like the leaked Helmet Logo?

Jet_Engine1

If this is the new logo, do you like it?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the latest "Leaked" Logo?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/05/2019 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything from the neck down is fairly decent.  They could have been better, but they could have also been far worse than what we got.

The helmet, on the other hand, is unacceptable if that's the design they're going with.  I believe someone earlier called it "amateurish".  Couldn't think of a better word for it myself.

Don't like the leaked logo.  It's unimaginative and not the bold change they promised.  If we were to tweak an older logo, at least use the 80's logo with the Jet shooting out of the J.  I do like the green helmet color though.

The biggest disappoint for me is that they didn't  even remotely attempt to incorporate a JET into the main logo.  Its the name of the team for goodness sake.  To not have an actual Jet or Jet wings anywhere in the main logo or on the helmet is massively disappointing. 

Still holding out hope it's not legit.

2 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Don't like the leaked logo.  It's unimaginative and not the bold change they promised.  If we were to tweak an older logo, at least use the 80's logo with the Jet shooting out of the J.  I do like the green helmet color though.

The biggest disappoint for me is that they didn't  even remotely attempt to incorporate a JET into the main logo.  Its the name of the team for goodness sake.  To not have an actual Jet or Jet wings anywhere in the main logo or on the helmet is massively disappointing. 

Still holding out hope it's not legit.

I think that’s the main beef- it’s not really a new logo at all. it’s the same one they’ve been using for years now but we’ve been told all offseason that EDB2CD62-A85E-493A-9E3D-D0FCD883A68E.jpeg.d0b803aebd93ffac52bfca856bfbaccc.jpegthis was something brand new

If that's the actual logo, someone please shoot me in the head. Jesus. Change means change all around. New FQB, new coaches, new guy running the show. New uniforms. I lived the old unis but I cant believe for one second they would go that lame with a total redesign. We will know soon enough. It will be like jets super bowl at my house tomorrow night. The knob creek and maker's mark are already on ice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

If that's the actual logo, someone please shoot me in the head. Jesus. Change means change all around. New FQB, new coaches, new guy running the show. New uniforms. I lived the old unis but I cant believe for one second they would go that lame with a total redesign. We will know soon enough. It will be like jets super bowl at my house tomorrow night. The knob creek and maker's mark are already on ice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

You’re icing MULTIPLE whiskeys?!

7 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I don’t get the hate for the logo. It’s our current logo... minus the oval and NY in background....

For me it's because its clunky looking, doesnt match at all with the New York written on the Jersey, and the rest of the slick uniform as well.

Also with a golden opportunity to use the 80's logo we opt to not incorporate anything related to our team name.

3 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

I voted yes because I like the green helmets.  The logo is not great, but it's not terrible either.

Do you like the leaked Helmet Logo?

I guess reading comprehension is not something your big on.  ?

12 hours ago, Grandy said:

Worst part of the uni. Would've looked so much better with the old jet logo instead. 

Sincerely hope that's not real.

It is the old logo with the NY and oval outline removed. It is enlarged substantially, which makes it ‘curve’ around the helmet shape, but it’s not actually curved.

Archived