New Jets Uniforms - if you are buying merchandise you can help the site!

Just now, joewilly12 said:

@Maxman

You should pin this thread so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. 

Im waiting to see if my son wants anything before I order a few items. 

Definitely pin it or this will be on page three by tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I wanted to get Baby Crusher a Adams jersey but they only got human sizes. Need at lest a 3x 

If you ever have another baby, I'll make sure to find a game-worn Darron Lee jersey for the little tyke to wear!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am taking my son out to dinner for his birthday, so I will put the link in this thread as soon as possible.

I was out taking my daughter out for her birthday and came home to this thread. Happy birthday to your son!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

The new uniforms will officially be released tonight. We have a few affiliate links. If you are buying gear, you can help the site out. Anyone who uses our links, it is greatly appreciated.

I wanted to put up a page with all the options, but they won't be available until 7:30 or so tonight. I am taking my son out to dinner for his birthday, so I will put the link in this thread as soon as possible.

Thanks to anyone that buys gear this way, it really helps the site out a lot. Much appreciated.

Awesome site dude 

• Sympathy 1

Is anyone else at all tempted to get a Bell Jersey? After a closet full of wasted money I'm much more picky about who I would buy a Jersey for. Before Darnold I havent bought a Jersey since Revis. 

I feel like Bell is a relatively safe purchase but I feel like I might be bringing some bad juju if I buy it. 

If the Bell signing ends up going bad for us, that'll produce the kind of hate for him that will get sh*t thrown at me if I ever wore the Jersey again. 

8 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

This was the other finalist for the new uniform. 

thumb.jpeg

For the Met fan in your circle of friends. 

Still think orange would've crushed as an accent color over drab and boring black. Wouldn't've used it as much, but it would've popped. 

• Haha 1