New Jets Uniforms - if you are buying merchandise you can help the site!

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hey Joe, what’s the sweaty guy’s name from the gif you posted where he’s getting a blowjob on the lat pulldown machine? That’s the jersey I want.

Click on the pic buddy its a shirtless man sweating profusely thats the search I put in. 

Might be you @T0mShane

You guys can imagine its anything you want it to be. 

• WTF? 2

I hate that they don't have anything designed without the entire oval around the block JETS letters. 

Just give me a plain azz grey pull over sweatshirt with JETS LOGO without the damn oval surrounded it exactly as seen on the helmet. 

So yeah the black 150 one is available now https://www.nike.com/t/new-york-jets-sam-darnold-mens-limited-football-jersey-TJw8XC/913560-015

Not sure about on NFL shop but on Nike. I think I'm still waiting in elite but all of you guys, they have all the sized still. That won't last.

Damn maybe I should just get this one. Haha 

I wonder how there is no bell jersey, kind of messed up you would think they would make a bunch I can't be the only one wanting one.

Perhaps jets merch manufacturers arnt used to seeing our jersey sell that much?

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Jersey is pretty good , they are really starting to grow on me. 

I like them. It's a big improvement over the other Nike ones that had all the strange stitch lines. This one just has the seam horizontal at the chest like a traditional jersey 

7 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So yeah the black 150 one is available now https://www.nike.com/t/new-york-jets-sam-darnold-mens-limited-football-jersey-TJw8XC/913560-015

Not sure about on NFL shop but on Nike. I think I'm still waiting in elite but all of you guys, they have all the sized still. That won't last.

Damn maybe I should just get this one. Haha 

I wonder how there is no bell jersey, kind of messed up you would think they would make a bunch I can't be the only one wanting one.

Perhaps jets merch manufacturers arnt used to seeing our jersey sell that much?

Hey guys -- this thread is about the affiliate fan shops for JetNation. Discount jerseys are everywhere.

I started this thread to promote our fan shops, there are multiple options on this page:  

https://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-gear/

We get a small % of everything through that link and it helps us pay the bills. So let's start another thread on non JN affiliate merchandise so I can thank everyone who comments in this thread after they buy through our link.  :)

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hey guys -- this thread is about the affiliate fan shops for JetNation. Discount jerseys are everywhere.

I started this thread to promote our fan shops, there are multiple options on this page:  

https://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-gear/

We get a small % of everything through that link and it helps us pay the bills. So let's start another thread on non JN affiliate merchandise so I can thank everyone who comments in this thread after they buy through our link.  :)

Oh my bad yes get it from jetnation link. I just wanted to let people know the black ones were finally available!

@Maxman I'm curious will you ever release how many orders came through the website? I have to imagine most posters will buy through us. (Us as in "We are jetnation lol")

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Oh my bad yes get it from jetnation link. I just wanted to let people know the black ones were finally available!

@Maxman I'm curious will you ever release how many orders came through the website? I have to imagine most posters will buy through us. (Us as in "We are jetnation lol")

Sure, why not.  I just ran the report here is what has been generated this month. Thanks again to everyone who used the link(s) to buy something. Really appreciate the support.

image.png

Just to clarify the Net Commissions line is what they send us. The Net Sales line is the total amount that was purchased.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I got around to opening the package to checkout the 2 shirts and included was an Islanders T-shirt. 

I hope I didn't pay for this I am not an Islanders fan and I didn't order it. 

Anyone else get this? Maybe freebie? Promotion? 

Post a picture with it off.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Two thoughts...

1. T0m Shane will hate your jersey.

2. You're bigger than Darron Lee (and probably a better football player)

I am bigger than Lee, lol. Dont think I can get anywhere near his 40 time, though...?

Honestly,  the jersey is the first ever safety jersey for me. After how much I bitched about drafting him, it's kind of a self-pwn

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Looks like the custom's in the $150 tier are now available in all colors, White, Black and Green.

The $300 "elite" jerseys still are not available.

I take this back....the custom $149 Jerseys are not the Nike Limited Vapor $149 Jerseys.  They are the $99 "Game" version (i.e. no stitched numbers or nameplate) with a $50 up charge for customization.

I'm still waiting for the White Jamal Adams Vapor Jerseys to come out, right now they only have the Adams version in Green and Black.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...