New Jets Uniforms - if you are buying merchandise you can help the site!

5 hours ago, slats said:

For the Met fan in your circle of friends. 

Still think orange would've crushed as an accent color over drab and boring black. Wouldn't've used it as much, but it would've popped. 

they seem to have had as much of a desire to be true to their history and not be too controversial as they did to want to redesign everything.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Order placed I clicked on the link @Maxman provide to access the page and ordered 3 items I did not see any mention of JetNation.  FYI 

Is it automatic once you click on the link?  I just want to make sure JetNation gets the credit it deserves. 

Yes, they used to do this whole storefront thing and put JetNation in the header. They don't do that anymore, now as long as you click the link we get credit for it.

A bunch of people bought through this link already, thank you so much it helps a lot!

1 hour ago, Jet Life said:

So gross 

Yeah, that was my thought. Like someone pointed out, I guess it could be cool if your a mets fan (I'm not) but i think it's pretty disgusting. They don't have a ton of different merchandise with the new logo yet. I'm really surprised that would be one of the two hats they have available immediately.

?

On 4/5/2019 at 12:11 AM, MichaelScott said:

This was the other finalist for the new uniform. 

thumb.jpeg

The NYC flag edition...  All teams are integrating their  local flags into the draft hats

Islander & Mets fans will like it ?

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Used the link!

Bought a white “Limited” Darnold jersey. I’ll get the black and green when the Limited ones become available. I also purchased a green and a black fitted cap plus two Nike black shirts. One with the Jets word mark and the other with the logo.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Thank you for using the link, much appreciated!

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

I need authentic darnold black jersey .. so I’ll have to wait on the buying a jersey .. 

But in for 2 fitted hats  one black and one green  and 1 hoodie .  

Not sure if JN gets the support but I ordered using the posted link 

If you clicked that link we definitely do, thanks so much!

I don't wear Jets jerseys. I've never been a fan of wearing some kids number  and find out later on he's a knucklehead. I usually purchase hats and windbreakers. I haven't been able to find any of the new windbreakers. Does anyone know a good link to find them?