New Jets Uniforms - if you are buying merchandise you can help the site!

45 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I don't wear Jets jerseys. I've never been a fan of wearing some kids number  and find out later on he's a knucklehead. I usually purchase hats and windbreakers. I haven't been able to find any of the new windbreakers. Does anyone know a good link to find them?

I’m a tarp and tent man myself. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

I don't wear Jets jerseys. I've never been a fan of wearing some kids number  and find out later on he's a knucklehead. I usually purchase hats and windbreakers. I haven't been able to find any of the new windbreakers. Does anyone know a good link to find them?

Do you find yourself breaking a lot of wind?

• Haha 1

Just checked we had over 600 visits to the online store the past few days. Now, if all 600 people bought stuff I would be pretty happy. But we did have a bunch of people buy through the link already, I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Here is the link again for anyone who wants to check it out -- https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1347481&u=1229084&m=7124&urllink=&afftrack=

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just checked we had over 600 visits to the online store the past few days. Now, if all 600 people bought stuff I would be pretty happy. But we did have a bunch of people buy through the link already, I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Here is the link again for anyone who wants to check it out -- https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1347481&u=1229084&m=7124&urllink=&afftrack=

Grabbed a T (3 day free shipping in time for draft) - Thanks for the link

image.png.5995038b0518ddff6a8fa641e42d4cdf.png

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

With some much lead time up to the reveal, I find it strange that NIKE wouldn't have made them available for purchase.  Nothing like an excited fan (assuming you like the jersey) and a credit card to boost your sale profits.  

Totally agree. There should have been an unlimited supply of jerseys, shirts, caps, outerwear, etc....available on their site and at the various retail outlets the second the jerseys were revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, prime21 said:

With so much lead time up to the reveal, I find it strange that NIKE wouldn't have made them available for purchase.  Nothing like an excited fan (assuming you like the jersey) and a credit card to boost your sale profits.  

9 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Totally agree. There should have been an unlimited supply of jerseys, shirts, caps, outerwear, etc....available on their site and at the various retail outlets the second the jerseys were revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may only be making Darnold in the limited, and Nike probably has exlusive rights to sell all 3 for a time period after the release.

Which would explain why Fanatics only has it in white and Dick's only has it in green.

They don't want to make more than they will sell, I think they came out with a certain amount to guage sales.

The white limited sold out pretty quick.

They may only be making Darnold in the limited, and Nike probably has exlusive rights to sell all 3 for a time perion after the release.
Which would explain why Fanatics only has it in white and Dick's only has it in green.
They don't want to make more than they will sell, I think they came out with a certain amount to guage sales.
The white limited sold out pretty quick.

The black limited Darnold says “coming soon” on the Nike website.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I added a full time merchandise page. For those of you with large budgets there is Jets memorabilia. Feel free to drop $700 or so on some Namath collectible. It is worth it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  :) 

These are affiliate links, the site does get a small percentage for every transaction.  Thank You for your continued support.

https://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-gear/

So some of my merch started to arrive.  Today I got a hat and the Riddell Speed replica helmet.

First, I'll have to admit....as much as I bitched and moaned about the helmet and the logo....it is AWESOME.  Looks much better in person than on TV or pictures.  The gloss paint to the helmet really reflects the light so in really birght light it shines but in darker conditions it almost transforms in to black.

Here are a few pics:

IMG_6622.thumb.jpg.424aaed0f074e05bc1c9c95792470e1e.jpg

The hat looks great and the green is really vibrant.  I never really had a problem with our old green...but when you put them side by side, it's not even a contest the only possible downfall is that I think this new green, in certain lighting, could almost look closer to teal:

IMG_6625.thumb.jpg.72c18fa5c6141764c7a6f3d472ace761.jpg

All in all, one week later, I'm super excited about these unis.  Can't wait for them to have an Adams authentic available in white.

• Upvote 2