Poll: Are you happy with the new uniforms?

Are you happy with the new uniforms?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the new uniforms?

• Yes love the new look
    • No they could have done better

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

the black unis on the other hand should be burned and the ashes spread on the Johnson's estate 

Surprisingly, I disagree.

I never wanted sh*t to do with a black uniform in the past when it was rumored, but I think this black alternate is by far the best of the bunch.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

I'm ok with them... will take some time to let the new green grow on me, which is fine. The rest of the colours are familiar... 

The logo was looking kind of "balloony" before the official shots, now i'm cool with it.

My only beef really is it feels like the "Jet" concept is lost. 

Really needs a they are OK option. I think the white and white/green combos are better overall than what we have. All green still sucks,. not a fan of the black, black with grey would have been better. Logo blows, overall design just feels watered down and by committee.  They are OK. I we only wear black a couple times a year, never wear all green, and wear the all whites and white/green combo mostly they are an upgrade. Overall grade is like a B-. Not surprised if we redesign again in 5 years.

Trying to be object. Looking at them vs the most recent uniforms, overall I think they are a downgrade. The Black uniforms are nice though.

Asked the wife, she said the old ones look better and that the news look a bit cheap. She liked the black ones. Now I know which not to get. Lmao. 

I like the new uniforms though. I may by a Herndon jersey. 

I have an authentic white helmet on my dresser. When the jets have a huge Game I put it on and run around and make a fool of myself. 

The uniforms are basically OK but damn the helmet is really nowhere near as nice as the white ones 

Didn't boomer say the green helmets blended in with the surroundings and made it tougher to find guys? 

Ugh 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

I have an authentic white helmet on my dresser. When the jets have a huge Game I put it on and run around and make a fool of myself. 

The uniforms are basically OK but damn the helmet is really nowhere near as nice as the white ones 

Didn't boomer say the green helmets blended in with the surroundings and made it tougher to find guys? 

Ugh 

The new helmet is pretty bad.  I also much prefer the white helmets.  If they were going with this much green, it at least needed a white stripe running right down the center of the helmet.