Poll: Are you happy with the new uniforms?

Are you happy with the new uniforms?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the new uniforms?

• Yes love the new look
    • No they could have done better

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Looking at the unis again, it looks like the greens match when they wear white jerseys and green pants.  But they dont match with the helmet on the all green ones.  Am i seeing things?

The green on the helmet changes with the way the light hits them. There will always be an angle where they match every version of the uniform. 

1 hour ago, Ghost420 said:

Where was Bell?

That's the real question. I believe the crowd would have woken up significantly if they waltzed his a$$ out there with the black ones on.   They should have had the lights turn off, played Metallica or something and Bell and Mosley come out as the lights turn back on. Showmanship man!!!   Show the Future of the Org. New players wearing the new unis! 

Missed opportunity there IMO. 

1 minute ago, 20andOut said:

Like the Uni colors, including the black. Was getting very nervous when there were rumours of a lime like neon green. Really like the helmet color, but like many I am not impressed with the helmet logo. Overall grade a B

I was always pretty happy with a B in high school. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Overall I like the uniforms. Simple yet modern.

I'm not a huge fan of the logo, but I'm hoping it will grow on me.

White on white has typically been a fan favorite. I'm surprised they didn't showcase that look during the event, but it's still possible they will use it on game day.

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I like the black ones and the green ones but not the white ones. 

I was hoping for an after burner shooting out of their asses but .....

See.  I love the black.  Really like the white, the green is ok to me

Just now, Obrien2Toon said:

80’s one is the best

i think that in white helmet would be the nicest

Nobody will agree on which is the best but you cannot deny they did a great job merging them into a new look.

Pros:

- Green helmet

- Lighter green

Cons:

- Helmet logo

- shoulder slashes

- "New York" over the numbers

- black outlines

-black uniforms

This uniform feels like design by committee. The black uniforms play like a gimmick. The helmet wordmark is by far the biggest letdown. It's a true money grab--change for the sake of change. I can forgive them that, but they can still make money and put out a great design. That didn't happen here.  This feels like a missed opportunity. I'll get used to it, and it's not important anyway.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, teptep said:

Pros:

- Green helmet

- Lighter green

Cons:

- Helmet logo

- shoulder slashes

- black outlines

-black uniforms

This uniform feels like design by committee. The black uniforms play like a gimmick. The helmet wordmark is by far the biggest letdown. It's a true money grab--change for the sake of change. I can forgive them that, but they can still make money and put out a great design. That didn't happen here.  This feels like a missed opportunity. I'll get used to it, and it's not important anyway.

Well said.  Absolute money grab.  I guess it's working though as people on here are buying them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mo Lew said:

The green in the jersey and helmet look horrible together, especially in the black.  Just like the stadium, we could have done so much better. 

CJ if it’s such a big unveiling know what you’re gonna say. Don’t go up there and read off of a crumbled piece of paper. Such an amateur.

CJ was awful. Sounded like he was at a wake 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NYJCAP2 said:

They said it would be a dramatic change and a rebranding.

Are these people who decided this ******* blind?

Change the font and you basically have this:

8C6483CC-95DA-4AF5-8677-B152958565AD.jpeg

Other than being green and having numbers on the chest and shoulders they have nothing in common.