Best photos of new unis

nico002

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

It sucks that the helmets are a different green than the uniforms.  Really ruins it for me.  They aren’t even close.

The helmet color is awesome. It contains all theee colors. There are definitely shades of the jersey green in it.

4 minutes ago, nico002 said:

The helmet color is awesome. It contains all theee colors. There are definitely shades of the jersey green in it.

I disagree.  Ruins it for me.  I can barely stand to look at it.  If they liked that color green so much, they should have used the same treatment on the uniforms.  And no, the greens are totally different hues.

8 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

It sucks that the helmets are a different green than the uniforms.  Really ruins it for me.  They aren’t even close.

You gotta relax...lol... It is fine

imageproxy.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Would you Really expect anything different from this organization???  soj… NEVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT.  ?

Just now, ECURB said:

You are blind with blind uniform hate right now. Sleep on it.

I actually don’t mind the uniforms or the helmet color (the logo sucks) but Ill never get over the non matching colors. There are similar issues for many teams.  After a few minutes, I turn the game off, its distracting.

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

After a few minutes, I turn the game off, its distracting.

Why even bother being a fan and posting here? The jerseys are so distracting that you turn off the game? This might be the biggest snowflake post I've seen on here and that's saying a lot.

2 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

It won’t be any different under the sun or stadium lights, so what is the difference?  

they are meant to do that in the light. a matte finish dulls this effect, a chrome finish enhances it. it is just the light and the surface. it’s designed to have chromatic and spectral range 

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

they are meant to do that in the light. a matte finish dulls this effect, a chrome finish enhances it. it is just the light and the surface. it’s designed to have chromatic and spectral range 

Looks like sh*t with the mismatched colors on the uniforms themselves.

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I was at the event. I was very close to the players. Honestly the uniforms look really good live. Much better than the leaked photos.

Nice. The crowd seem a bit out of it. Felt like there were too many reporters in there and not enough fans. Glad some fans made it in.

Just now, Vader said:

the eye sees what it wishes to behold 

I would have loved to see matching greens.  The helmet, besides the logo looks fine.  The uniforms themselves are ok, although nothing special.  Unfortunately the two don’t match, and a discerning eye will notice that.  You may not care, I do.  We don’t have to agree.   

44 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I think the difference in color is a good thing.  Perfectly matched items are often boring.  If my wife wasn't out of town, I'd text you a picture of her engagement ring.  I designed it.  Totally assymetrical.  Took two different shaped diamonds, one round and the other diamond shaped, and had an artistic jeweler create a ring and set them to bypass each other.  People thought I was crazy to do it.  Rings with multiple stones are almost always symmetrical.  They typically are the same size, or one large stone with the same size smaller ones surrounding them.

The ring is fantastic.   Unique.   She gets compliments all the time.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

I think the difference in color is a good thing.  Perfectly matched items are often boring.  If my wife wasn't out of town, I'd text you a picture of her engagement ring.  I designed it.  Totally assymetrical.  Took two different shaped diamonds, one round and the other diamond shaped, and had an artistic jeweler create a ring and set them to bypass each other.  People thought I was crazy to do it.  Rings with multiple stones are almost always symmetrical.  They typically are the same size, or one large stone with the same size smaller ones surrounding them.

I bet it sucks.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

I think the difference in color is a good thing.  Perfectly matched items are often boring.  If my wife wasn't out of town, I'd text you a picture of her engagement ring.  I designed it.  Totally assymetrical.  Took two different shaped diamonds, one round and the other diamond shaped, and had an artistic jeweler create a ring and set them to bypass each other.  People thought I was crazy to do it.  Rings with multiple stones typically are the same size, or one large stone with the same size smaller ones surrounding them.

If it looks anything like the mismatched uniform and helmet colors, im sure it looks like crap.

4 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

If it looks anything like the mismatched uniform and helmet colors, im sure it looks like crap.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I bet it sucks.

A simple ignore would have sufficed guys.  Admittedly off-topic but... yikes.  Sorry I shared that personal tidbit.

8 minutes ago, nico002 said:

The helmet is the same green. Its just that:

1. It’s metalic

2. It’s chromed with black so the free will only match the jersey under specific lights/angles

its ******* DOPE

I agree, just metallicize the jersey green.  Don’t use two different hues.

13 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

A simple ignore would have sufficed guys.  Admittedly off-topic but... yikes.  Sorry I shared that personal tidbit.

I liked it.  :)  

I was just complimenting her on the ring a little while ago. ;-) 

13 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Good with the uni's.  Think the logo change sucks.

If they win 10 or more games this year I'll be over it

This. 

Darnold said it best. These uniforms won't look good until we win games. I like the kid. 

Archived