nico002

Best photos of new unis

These unis are going to look dated in no time 

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Ppl on here complaining about our uniforms ? Lol come on. Who gives a sh*t. The new uniforms like it or not...is a change. And a change is what we need. New vibes and new perception. If we have a solid season this year other NFL fanbases will view the "new Jets" as a completely different team . It's all about perception. So quit bitching about uniforms...it's bigger than that 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Sad 1

What is the over/under on the number of extra victories the new uniforms will bring?

• Haha 1

So, on the road vs the pats, can the Jets wear the black if the pats go blue, or do the Jets then have to wear the white? 

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

It sucks that the helmets are a different green than the uniforms.  Really ruins it for me.  They aren’t even close.

They are not a different color. Different texture that is reflective

• Upvote 1

Just now, johnnysd said:

They are not a different color. Different texture that is reflective

Sorry, wrong.  The hue is different.  So is the texture.  Makes it look even worse.

• Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

Sorry, wrong.  The hue is different.  So is the texture.  Makes it look even worse.

u are a machine butterfield 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

What is the over/under on the number of extra victories the new uniforms will bring?

Every win will be because of the new uniforms.

36 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

So, on the road vs the pats, can the Jets wear the black if the pats go blue, or do the Jets then have to wear the white? 

You can wear any color you want as long as it's white. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Okay now they have different textures? 

How about taste? Do they taste different too? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Okay now they have different textures? 

How about taste? Do they taste different too? 

I was using the term the previous person, I was responding to, used.  

2 hours ago, RobR said:

Why even bother being a fan and posting here? The jerseys are so distracting that you turn off the game? This might be the biggest snowflake post I've seen on here and that's saying a lot.

Yep. I mean I don't like these jerseys (hopefully they grow on me...) but so long as the team wins, who cares?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Every win will be because of the new uniforms.

Are color rush games the only occasion both team wear color jerseys?

the helmet color is horrible.  no all white?

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

It won’t be any different under the sun or stadium lights, so what is the difference?  

Different lighting has different temps.  Daylight is different from indoor lighting.  Stadium lighting is a different temp that they indoor and sunlight.  All three look different and make materials look different.  

Big difference.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

done 🙂

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Different lighting has different temps.  Daylight is different from indoor lighting.  Stadium lighting is a different temp that they indoor and sunlight.  All three look different and make materials look different.  

Big difference.  

As a photographer, I get all that.  It doesn’t change the fact that the colors are slightly different in hue and color temperature.  It is extremely annoying.  Two billion dollar companies should have been able to figure it out.

The helmet is the same color green as the green jerseys. WTF are some of you looking at?

The only reason it may look different is, as mentioned, the helmets are glossy and the jerseys aren't. Get a grip. It's the same as the Giants with their blue.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Butterfield said:

It sucks that the helmets are a different green than the uniforms.  Really ruins it for me.  They aren’t even close.

Completely different take.  I think that's EXACTLY what makes them awesome.  The helmets are different on purpose.  Having everything color-coordinated, using just one green, etc. would be boring.  The Jets own the color green.  The Eagles left green behind in my opinion when they went to their dark blueish green.  The Jets are the only green team in the NFL....all the greens.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

Boooooooooooo!!

Start knitting some new hats!  :P

• Like 1

It doesn’t even look good in the picture you share.  

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Look man, you’re trying to match a metallic color thats buffed out to a gloss, with a completely different material at a different company. It’s not photoshop. They’re off by a little bit. I work with finishes and mixing color all the time. No, they’re not the same. Perhaps the fabric could have been a bit more emerald. Margin of error. It’s not like the uni’s are olive drab or baby-$hit green. Step back a bit. You don’t like them, that’s cool. You don’t have to. I’m not a huge fan either (your complaint is not lost on me, I can’t not see that color difference either), but to not watch the team you barrack for because their helmets are a touch off is a bit dramatic, wouldn’t you say?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SMC said:

The helmet is the same color green as the green jerseys. WTF are some of you looking at?

The only reason it may look different is, as mentioned, the helmets are glossy and the jerseys aren't. Get a grip. It's the same as the Giants with their blue.

If you look at the pic of Jamal, the green numbers on on the white jerseys are metallic and look the same as the helmet

I have a stupid question - why are there 3 color schemes (white, green, and black) instead of just 2?  Home, away, and .... ?

• Upvote 1

The uniforms aren't so bad, but the design makes us look too much like a green version of the Chargers.

I have a stupid question - why are there 3 color schemes (white, green, and black) instead of just 2?  Home, away, and .... ?

The blacks are alternate uniforms for up to 3 games per year I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

I was at the event. I was very close to the players. Honestly the uniforms look really good live. Much better than the leaked photos.

You were there?  What did you think of the event itself?  And what was the reaction (again to the event, not the uniforms) of people there? 

Maybe it's just me, but the the different shades of green really bother me for some reason.