Proposed trade down with Bengals

genot

4 minutes ago, genot said:

I was thinking Daulton from the movie roadhouse. If i had a dollar for every ridiculous thing that's been said on this forum, i'd be in line to bye the team. How many threads have there been on Jamal Adams. Fifty .Hundred. Please

Fifty hundred? Sounds like a lot. Bet you could bye a team for that much.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, genot said:

I was thinking Daulton from the movie roadhouse. If i had a dollar for every ridiculous thing that's been said on this forum, i'd be in line to bye the team. How many threads have there been on Jamal Adams. Fifty .Hundred. Please

You could bye the team?

27 minutes ago, genot said:

I appreciate it dbatesman. Getting busted on a few spelling errors is fine. Theoretically though everyone who starts a thread is trying to get attention. That was a little bit of a low blow.

Fair enough. JetNation often does seem like a place where we all work out our issues

People want to trade down for an o-lineman who a lot of scouts think is a guard in the NFL. At best, a steady RT. In a draft with edge rushers staring us in the face, i believe that's the height of stupidity. Still referring to Adams as a box safety, when all the facts state otherwise, is ridiculous. Calling Leo Williams a bust is absurd. The only player in the top 10, who's had more of an impact than him was Gurley. Go look. I could go on and on about what a lot of people post that would be considered idiotic by many. Why??? Posters are demanding an explanation on why we ignored center in free agency. Listen to what Gase said about Harrison. He got his shot last year, and did very well.

43 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Reports are out today Cincy loves Josh Allen and is looking to trade up. Jets would really need to hold their feet to the fire if they give them the 3rd pick

It's gonna be fun to refer back to this thread when we trade with the Bengals.  lol 

2 hours ago, genot said:

Good morning everybody! I proposed this in the draft forum, didn't get a lot of attention. The Bengals appear like they're ready to move on from Daulton. They get our #3, we get the #11, #43, and Carlos Dunlop. At #11, either Sweat or Burns will still be there. We need to pray that there's a QB other than Murray that they're high on.

maybe there was a reason why... ?

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

What;s with the possessive? 

No GM is trading for an over 30 defender with a huge contract. His contract is a disaster for the Bengals and untradeable. 

If you had some insight, fine. But you're throwing sh!t at the wall. 

News flash!  Everyone on this site is just throwing poop against the wall.  NO ONE has any insight into anything.  That's why this site is here.  Granted, for some (most?) it's all about venting how much they hate Mac.  Now that's a complete waste of time but hey, some people want to waste their lives arguing with people online they never met.

28 minutes ago, genot said:

Be nice...until it's time to...not be nice.

Road+House+1.jpg

By the way.  It's Dunlap, not Dunlop.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This trade proposal is obviously horrible, but one thing that’s strange is that there is zero buzz on Haskins since his Pro Day. It doesn’t sound like he’s that great a prospect that anyone feels the need to trade up for him, especially at the cost of future picks when the QBs in next two drafts are (allegedly) far superior to the ones in this draft. Worst case scenario for the Giants, Bengals, Redskins, etc is that they flop this year and are in position to draft Herbert, Fromm, or Tua in twelve months, or, better yet, suck for two years and be in position to draft Trevor Lawrence.

If a team wants Haskins it doesn't benefit them to create any buzz that they want him.

Next year's class is a potential obstacle though. It'll be interesting to see if guys tumble this year.

47 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Fifty hundred? Sounds like a lot. Bet you could bye a team for that much.

I put a period after the Fifty. Reading your post's it kinda sounds like something your on a little too much.

38 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

It's gonna be fun to refer back to this thread when we trade with the Bengals.  lol 

They seem like the most possible trade partner, way more likely then the Giants. My biggest attraction to this would be getting Bengals 1st next year. 

Rookie HC and Qb, Green coming off injury, defense getting old and not very talented. It would be fun rooting against the bengals next year hoping for a top 5 pick. In that division it would be very possible, with Cleveland moving up, Cincy would probably be the worst team in the AFC North.

I agree that the Bengals are a plausible trade partner.  The only caveat is if they are moving up to take Allen or Bosa, I wouldn't expect them to give up the same as they would for a QB.  I don't think there's any way they would give up next year's #1 for defensive player.  I think their 1st, 2nd and 3rd/or next year's 2nd would be more realistic.

3 hours ago, genot said:

Good morning everybody! I proposed this in the draft forum, didn't get a lot of attention. The Bengals appear like they're ready to move on from Daulton. They get our #3, we get the #11, #43, and Carlos Dunlop. At #11, either Sweat or Burns will still be there. We need to pray that there's a QB other than Murray that they're high on.

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Get ready for a repeat!! :Nuts:

I guess I owe you an apology! 100 replies..... impressive.

Archived