Rumor: Pats trying to make a deal for Rosen

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An entitled douche that everyone hates. Sounds like the ideal successor to Brady.

Makes sense for them, but i don’t fear Rosen.  Let him take over for Brady, we will destroy him.

This is why Keim should have been fired.  How can he survive drafting a QB in the top 10 and then be realistically looking to draft another QB 1st overall the following year.   Combined with a one and

Posted Images

Ernie is just smarter - Rosen for #32 will be a steal  

only good thing about this trade is BB said he did not want to retire until a replacement is in place - so we can hope this is it for the hoodie

after 1 year, Rosen is basically still a prospect, better than Goff and look how he did with proper coaching...

Haskins will be much better,but Rosen will win a ton of games for the cheats* if this happens, no Jets fan should be  happy about it but Rosen will retire way before shady or Sam - 1 or two contracts and that will be it

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of three '18 quarterbacks in the same division.  

Like '83 when there were four from the same class.  

Crazy memory:  if Colts didn't trade Elway, all five AFC East teams would've had first round QB's in 1983.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
16 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Read it on the Google news sports feed. 

Reportedly  offering a second round. Cards  are holding out for a first because they believe if Rosen was in the draft he would be a top 3 selection. 

Sounds like you read another hack from bleacher report. 

• Upvote 1

I thought going into last years draft that Mayfield, Darnold, and Rosen could all be good QB's in this league. Mayfield and Darnold are further along right now but I think Rosen can be right there with them. It would be a good move for the Pats IMO.

I don't know if the Cardinals are going to be able to get a 1st rounder if the reports are true and everyone believes they are taking Murray 1st overall. They may have to bite the bullet and except a 2nd rounder if they want to move him.

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I heard San Diego is also interested in Rosen. Our best outcome is Arizona’s GM power moves Kingsbury out of the way and takes Bosa #1, increasing out chances of someone trading up to #3.

I think Bosa could also inspire some trade ups as well. If he makes it to #3, teams may be surprised he made it the far thus making it more realistic to jump up to get him. I don't think all that many teams are as in love with KM as the Cardinals are. 

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Tommy won't be happy.

He won't care. They've had a few other high draft picks behind him. Mallet and Garopolo were 3rd and 2nd rdrs respectively. This will be no different. 

4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

He won't care. They've had a few other high draft picks behind him. Mallet and Garopolo were 3rd and 2nd rdrs respectively. This will be no different. 

He forced the Garopolo trade.  He has stated he has no desire to retire any time soon.

• Upvote 2
34 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I like the idea of three '18 quarterbacks in the same division.  

Like '83 when there were four from the same class.  

Crazy memory:  if Colts didn't trade Elway, all five AFC East teams would've had first round QB's in 1983.

Wow!  

It makes sense. He fits into the preppy NE mold and he can sit behind Brady for a few years. 

If he does get signed by New England prepare for ESPN, NFL, CBS etc to say how great he is and he’ll be the best QB in the AFCE and the future of AFC blah blah blah. Especially Charles Weis’s fat ass on the NFL Network. 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

This is why Keim should have been fired.  How can he survive drafting a QB in the top 10 and then be realistically looking to draft another QB 1st overall the following year.   Combined with a one and done disaster of a head coach, Keim needed to be shown the door.  

8 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

This is why Keim should have been fired.  How can he survive drafting a QB in the top 10 and then be realistically looking to draft another QB 1st overall the following year.   Combined with a one and done disaster of a head coach, Keim needed to be shown the door.  

I actually like the balls. Rosen stinks. If you think Murray is the guy, don't even think twice. What's the risk? Missing on a defensive tackle that comes out every season?

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I actually like the balls. Rosen stinks. If you think Murray is the guy, don't even think twice. What's the risk? Missing on a defensive tackle that comes out every season?

Amusing example is the lions, taking bad wrs in 2 consecutive drafts early in the first round, then having the balls to take megatron who is a HOF wr.  And qbs should have a much longer career than this.

if Murray is good nobody will care or question the decision to trade Rosen.  And it seems that many teams where Rosen is rumored to be possibly traded to, he’d be sitting behind a veteran qb, which is ironic b/c he was considered the most pro ready qb in last year’s draft.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Good move for any team that can get him for a 2nd rounder.  And I would wait Zona out on this one.  If they are offering Rosen around now they are for sure drafting Murray and will not want rosen around on draft day.  I still think rosen can be very good.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

A lot of NFL scouts thought Rosen was the most NFL ready out of the 4 due to the system he came up in and that he is a pure pocket passer. I don't  think you can fire him just because your team got a new HC who has a serious hard-on for a QB that passes well and runs 4.3

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Huge balls, how many GMs have drafted QBs in the top 10 in back to back years?   I still think he should have been fired though, aside from the HC debacle, their roster was as bad as the Jets.  

This rumor I think comes from the idea that the 32nd pick is like a 2nd round pick so hey let's throw this out for click bait 

If brady was near retiring he would have gone out with a ring and gronk 

I think brady is thinking 2 to 3 more years and I like that because it will give Sam time to dethrone him 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Not to mention his embarrassing, public DWI. They had plenty of reasons to cut bait. Mac pretty much held onto his job on the strength of Sam Darnold. If these rumors are true, Keim doesn't even have that to hold onto. Don't know what they're thinking. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1