The longest 3 weeks of the year

section314

LOL...it is a long wait.  And after all that, I'm pretty much resigned to it being:

Murray | Bosa | Allen | Williams | White

Anything could happen, but that feels more solid than I could say the top-5 are most years.  The drama really begins with the Giants pick because Gettleman...

The Cardinals potentially taking Bosa over Murray is interesting if it happens.
Niners would then get a ton of calls to trade, and there are reports that they would take Williams in that case.
The Jets would then be Allen or trade down

If the cards pass on Murray I could seriously see him slipping pretty far. Haskins would almost certainly be taken before him and maybe lock or honHe’s incredibly talented but I’m not so sure teams would be willing to give a huge haul for him. If he is there at their pick, maybe but it would surprise me to see someone sell the farm to jump up for him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

LOL...it is a long wait.  And after all that, I'm pretty much resigned to it being:

Anything could happen, but that feels more solid than I could say the top-5 are most years.  The drama really begins with the Giants pick because Gettleman...

Why would we ever pick White. He's an ILB.

3 hours ago, section314 said:

Starts now.....the time between the end of the JN mock till the 25th, when the amateurs take over.?

Yeah always a long wait, I usually spend a lot of time becoming familiar with the Top 100 players, but to be honest I am just filled with this dread that MacCagnan will screw this up again I am firmly in the trade down camp but I just see him turning down good deals because someone "fell" to him again. Will be interesting to see if Gase influences the types of picks that they make in the draft. Part of me believes Bowles wielded a lot of influence in the top of the draft when he was here.

55 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

If the cards pass on Murray I could seriously see him slipping pretty far. Haskins would almost certainly be taken before him and maybe lock or honHe’s incredibly talented but I’m not so sure teams would be willing to give a huge haul for him. If he is there at their pick, maybe but it would surprise me to see someone sell the farm to jump up for him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I truly believe Gruden will take Murray if he falls to him. 

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Why would we ever pick White. He's an ILB.

You missed on what he was saying. He was saying that is how the top 5 will go in the actual NFL Draft.

1- Murray (Cards)

2- Bosa (49ers)

3- Allen (Jets)

4- Williams (Raiders)

5- White (Bucs)

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Yeah always a long wait, I usually spend a lot of time becoming familiar with the Top 100 players, but to be honest I am just filled with this dread that MacCagnan will screw this up again I am firmly in the trade down camp but I just see him turning down good deals because someone "fell" to him again. Will be interesting to see if Gase influences the types of picks that they make in the draft. Part of me believes Bowles wielded a lot of influence in the top of the draft when he was here.

Why would you ever think that?? Gotta think Williams will be heard from too.

13 minutes ago, NYJetsDaddy said:

You missed on what he was saying. He was saying that is how the top 5 will go in the actual NFL Draft.

1- Murray (Cards)

2- Bosa (49ers)

3- Allen (Jets)

4- Williams (Raiders)

5- White (Bucs)

most mocks i see basically have this.

59 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

most mocks i see basically have this.

Pretty much unless the writer is trying to be contrarian.  All signs point to Josh Allen as the newest Jet with QW as the dark horse.  Maybe Allen will finally erase the stench of Gholston and Coples from this organization.

20 hours ago, nycdan said:

Too bad the draft isn't in NYC ... all the bitter Giants fans booing Gettleman over trading OBJ would be amusing. ;-) 

Whoever they pick at 17 is going to get hated on, I feel sorry for whoever it is.

Archived