Alcoholic Anonymous mafia game

If there are enough players up for it I can run a booze game with loose chicks. If no chicks sign up though we'll have to strap a bra on 80 and turn off the lights.... we'll make due ?

Basic game.

lmk if anyone's interested. No hard feelings if you're not.

interested:

1. Nolder 

2. Crushluv

3. Possibly spoot, while working on an existential crisis.

47 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Definitely keep this game in the chamber, but I think JN Mafia needs to lull for a bit.

I'd be interested in this game if/when Mafia starts up again.

Would you be interested in playing right now if others were?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't want to sign up for and contribute to a game that ends up being cancelled because no one is fricking playing. It's not fun.

If everyone never signed up because they thought no one else would play it would just be a self fulfilling prophecy and no one would ever play again. You do you.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Your theme song for those entire 2 weeks:

17 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

If there are enough players up for it I can run a booze game with loose chicks. If no chicks sign up though we'll have to strap a bra on 80 and turn off the lights.... we'll make due ?

Basic game.

Yes, in. 

On 4/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, Nynaeve said:

Basic game.

interested:

1. Nolder 

2. Crushluv

3. Possibly spoot, while working on an existential crisis.

I'm intrigued. 

I'm not done with mafia but I want to be able to give full attention..  Going out of town at the end of April for a week so wouldn't be around much at all.

I'm hoping we'll start up again in a month or so and get an old school game going with at least 16 people.  Maybe Hess, DPR, etc will be around by then.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not done with mafia but I want to be able to give full attention..  Going out of town at the end of April for a week so wouldn't be around much at all.

I'm hoping we'll start up again in a month or so and get an old school game going with at least 16 people.  Maybe Hess, DPR, etc will be around by then.

Word I'm on vaca in 12 days too

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

Going out of town at the end of April for a week so wouldn't be around much at all.

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Word I'm on vaca in 12 days too

You guys don't have to pretend here with us. We'll still (kind of) like tolerate you.

So, if you two are running off together, just say so.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You guys don't have to pretend here with us. We'll still (kind of) like tolerate you.

So, if you two are running off together, just say so.

I wish, if I was gay I couldve retired years ago.  And I could do a hell of a lot better than pac who looks like a bipedal naked mole rat