Predict Week 1 Opponent

Ghost

Week 1 Jets at Patriots. Pats need someone to help pass out their new rings - Jets oblidge and play nice but when the game starts Jets literally destroy them on the field. Mosely breaks Bradys leg and the Jets roll towards their 1st division title in 80 years.

A Gase Bowl with the fish...  probably at Miami. 

100 degrees.  Against Fitz.  With Florida Jets fans streaming into the stadium. 

It will be one of the few games Dolphin fans will be interested and emotional for.... and the NFL knows it.

26 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

jets will not be on prime time week 1 like last year.  i can see jets at miami using gase's return as potential interest.

I can see Jets/Dolphins being put on Thursday night.  The fins are tanking so no SNF/MNF for them, but every teams gets 1 thursday game and the Gase storyline is most compelling

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Week 1 - Steelers @ Jets - SNF

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Browns @ Jets SNF

My lone prediction is that the Jets will not open the season on SNF. Further, I'd guess that if they're scheduled for SNF at all this year, it will be late in the season where they can be flexed out for a game the country might be interested in, if need be. 

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

If anything, I’d rather play them in the beginning of the year before they develop any form of chemistry. 

+ Kareem Hunt would be out. 

Think I'd prefer playing them during the 2nd half of the season when OBJ is crying to the press, attacking sideline equipment, and Landry is complaining about a lack of targets as well.  

Archived