SR24

Jets Reportedly Targeting Dillard/Jonah Via Trade Down

1 hour ago, genot said:

Any rumor that the Jets want to trade down to draft those two is a smoke screen. If we're playing a 3-4 base, and we trade Lee, we need an outside linebacker. Much more than those tackles, both of whom have flaws in their game.

Disagree like a 100%.  Williams is being downgraded over panic on his arm measurement and a couple plays in college where he failed to extend to the rusher, when it reality they are ignoring the other 300 times when they did. Defense is purely secondary to offense because of Sam and Darnold. If you listen to some of Gase's interviews he talks about the OL being a WIP.  Nothing more important to the Jets than getting a tackle and center in the draft. Nothing.

45 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Williams is being downgraded on account of he's a big fat pile of crap. They give you like a 23 pSparq just for putting your shoes on the right feet and the boy who swallowed the whale couldn't muster 18.

I know what Sparq is but I have not seen an analysis of correlation to actual NFL performance. I like Jawaan actually over Williams, and REALLY want us to figure a way to get Bradbury. Bradbury might do more for Sam and the offense than any other player in the draft.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company