What is your local NFL team?

20 minutes ago, 82nd Airborne said:

Broncos!

Did you get beat up for wearing the Jets color?  If so, well deserved for being a Jets fan, you damn masochist! 

Broncos.png

I haven't lived in NYC since I was 5. I grew up in South Florida (where I am now), a Die Hard Jet Fan even after my Dad became a Dolphin fan (Grew up the only Jet fan in the house, but was imprinted by 5).....spent significant time in DC and Boston. 

I've always been in enemy territory.

*24th, 3rd, and 1st ID, btw

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Rams and Chargers. Nobody cares what you wear because for the most part nobody gives a sh*t about the NFL here. Also because nobody cares what you wear period. Half the dudes in this town walk around in tie-dye shirts, Vans, and fanny packs.

Honest Q: does is suck there? Or are we all idiots for staying in the frigid northeast. Would you move there again knowing what you know now?

Rams and Chargers. Nobody cares what you wear because for the most part nobody gives a sh*t about the NFL here. Also because nobody cares what you wear period. Half the dudes in this town walk around in tie-dye shirts, Vans, and fanny packs.

Where the in L.A. area do you live???!!??  

I haven’t seen that crap in decades, mostly visitors, and I’m out here in agricultural/surfing Ventura County.  

media?size=l

• Haha 1