What is your local NFL team?

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

My army days took me to falcons, redskins, Titans and 49ers territory. Always proudly wore my jets gear. Back on the east coast now but technically in eagles territory now. 

A little piece of north jersey never leaves us 

20 year veteran here:

Fort Bragg (Panthers), Fort Riley (Chiefs/Rams), Schofield Barracks (Pro Bowl), Camp Blanding, FL (Jaguars), Fort Benning (Falcons), Fort Irwin (49ers/Raiders), South Korea (Kim Jung Un and The Communist Bastards!) 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Living here in Buffalo the local team is obviously the Bills. Their drunken "fans" are so obnoxious at games I just stopped going. Last time I went to the stadium I just hung outside with the great Jet fans from Reading Pa. who came up to the game in a huge RV. Great time and the Bills got none of my $$.

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Living here in Buffalo the local team is obviously the Bills. Their drunken "fans" are so obnoxious at games I just stopped going. Last time I went to the stadium I just hung outside with the great Jet fans from Reading Pa. who came up to the game in a huge RV. Great time and the Bills got none of my $$.

Bills Mafia Forever!

ABBEDC45-3B8E-46FE-99D9-32674352A189.jpeg

Mine was the giants in north east NJ as a kid. All during the parcells years were the worst. I was destroyed on a daily basis for how laughable the jets were by all those butt hole giants fans. Then we were 10-1 with Kenny O and the tables turned. that’s right MFers!!!

We limped into the playoffs that year at 10-6 with pat ryan at QB and the onslaught continued.

I moved to hated miami to get some peace. Haha. it was calmer and the fans are dumb.

Now I live in UVA Hoo country (Charlottesville) and I gots myself a national championship by osmosis!! I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

18 hours ago, David Harris said:

Honest Q: does is suck there? Or are we all idiots for staying in the frigid northeast. Would you move there again knowing what you know now?

I lived there for awhile and I regret leaving every day 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Green Bay Packers.

Which, is very cool because no one here gives a sh*t about the Jets and I don't give a sh*t about the Packers. 

Sometimes I think half the people on this site don't give a sh*t about the Jets. lol

• Upvote 1

This is a good thread.  I’m genuinely surprised by the responses.  I’m sure most who live here aren’t responding, but surprised by how many people outside the area there are.

I’m in Manhattan.  Sometimes I fantasize about moving to AZ.  I won’t.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

This is a good thread.  I’m genuinely surprised by the responses.  I’m sure most who live here aren’t responding, but surprised by how many people outside the area there are.

I’m in Manhattan.  Sometimes I fantasize about moving to AZ.  I won’t.

I'm from Manhattan, myself. 

NY will always have my heart, but it's good to check out other places in the U.S. This country is so beautiful 

18 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Green Bay Packers.

Which, is very cool because no one here gives a sh*t about the Jets and I don't give a sh*t about the Packers. 

And I live in Northern IL, about 50 miles northwest of Chicago.  Bears country with a smattering of Packers fans thrown in.  Almost feel like I share a kinship with my Packer fan friends during the season.  Their hatred and my dislike for the Bears draws us together.

• Upvote 1