Could you see Jets trading UP to get Bosa?

I'm wondering lately if the 49ers would take the Jets first third rounder to swap first rounders . . . and if MacCagnan likes Bosa enough to part with another 2019 draft pick.  

I haven't seen this scenario mentioned before so throwing it out there for discussion purposes.  Seems like a long shot to me since the Jets only have six picks this year, but I also wouldn't be terribly shocked to see it happen.  

16 minutes ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

I'm wondering lately if the 49ers would take the Jets first third rounder to swap first rounders . . . and if MacCagnan likes Bosa enough to part with another 2019 draft pick.  

I haven't seen this scenario mentioned before so throwing it out there for discussion purposes.  Seems like a long shot to me since the Jets only have six picks this year, but I also wouldn't be terribly shocked to see it happen.  

I have seen a lot of options for the Jets, but THIS is the only one I would be pi$$ed about!  think about it:  If the niners would trade with us, guess what?  thy don't want Bosa and there is no need!!

28 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

No

28 minutes ago, nico002 said:

No

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No

27 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

No

20 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

No.

16 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2019 at 12:34 PM, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

no

I wouldn’t be against it if all it took was one of our 3rd rounders.

I’m a firm believer that Bosa is the best player in the draft and will consistently get you 10-12 sacks a year for a decade. 

He’s an elite player at a premium position that has eluded us for the better part of 20 years.

I don’t think it’s some sort of batsh*t crazy proposition.

I guess I’m not as sold on someone like Josh Allen as a lot of you guys are.

I think the reasons that this would not happen are both the combination of the Jets’ lousy roster and lack of depth, and the fact that they have basically chosen to run a 3-4.  

If Bosa fell to the Jets, they probably pick him and figure it out.  But to trade up for him, basically requires a lot more players with fewer draft picks to find them.