Browns @ Jets week 1 MNF

Rhg1084

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

42-12 Browns. The last time Beckham faced Trumaine Johnson and Gregg Williams, Williams put a bounty on Beckham and Beckham responded by punching Johnson in the face mask and shredding the living sh*t out of him in the second half of the game. 

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Would they really put the jets on MNF two years in a row opening week?

It’s the 50 year anniversary of MNF, the first ever MNF game was ... Jets vs Browns . Apparently this is already confirmed 

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

If that is the week #1 matchup, I’m betting it’s a prime time game. Beckham, Bell, Mayfield v. Darnold, Greg Williams v the team that fired him, two new head coaches. Is that enough story lines.

How about Bosa in a new jets uniform hunting mayfield?

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Tom Shane now:  Browns win 56 to 12.

Game Day: Jets win.

Tom Shane then: Calm down people it was only the Browns, this is still a 1 and 15 team.

AND then adds: OBJ is faster than Jamal.  

SMH

1 minute ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Does anyone recall the last time the Jets played the Browns at home? It’s been unbelievable how many road games the Jets have played in Cleveland over the years. Same thing with the Raiders.

3 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Does anyone recall the last time the Jets played the Browns at home? It’s been unbelievable how many road games the Jets have played in Cleveland over the years. Same thing with the Raiders.

Was week 1 Maziels rookie year when Mccown got helicoptered in the end zone. I was at that game.  2015

12 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

I looked it up.   It rings a bell now.  9/13/15. The game Johnny Manziel came in for McCown in relief. 

A game I specifically recall because the board lit up with people saying how well Calvin Pryor played that day.  I kept trying to point out that he was beaten by TE Gary Barnidge by 4 steps down the seam for what should have been a 60+ yard TD... but Pryor was bailed out by an errant throw.  Very few wanted to listen...

8 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Week 1 2015?

Archived