Browns @ Jets week 1 MNF

Rhg1084

28 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The sigmoid is the part of the human body that Browns fans such as yourself can relate to.  

You cant clean this up now by trying to use sigmoid as a general term. You were once again very descriptive when mentioning Mayfield, another man's colon. Who does that?

You've really outted yourself Dcat. 

smh. 

Im out  You're gonna respond with something else  suspect, ill just ignore it since you're probing for company in the wrong direction. 

Thats filthy bro. Change the things you think about when it comes to men. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You cant clean this up now by trying to use sigmoid as a general term. You were once again very descriptive when mentioning Mayfield, another man's colon. Who does that?

smh. 

Im out  You're gonna respond with something else  suspect, ill just ignore it since you're probing for company in the wrong direction. 

You keep changing the topic to the words I use to describe the Browns' anatomy features where you have your head. And yes, you are goo-goo eyed over the Browns.  But you seem to have forgotten that this is is a Jets fans site.  Not a Browns fan site. Although visitors are always welcome.  And that's exactly what an opposing fan's presence here is... visitation.  Hope you enjoy yourself. But you are no Jets fan.  Not even close.  

Let's clarify the real topic Villain.  You are not any kind of real Jets fan. Casual, at best. You are going to get this thrown at you with a Baker Mayfield avatar.  Your allegiance to Cleveland is distasteful here.  Why don't you hang there instead of here?  And use a Darnold avatar and see how they react.  People here cut you slack.  

Tell us:  Which team will you be rooting for when the Jets face your Browns in week 1 on MNF?  Which team and be honest! 

5 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

The question I would ask myself if I was analayzing the Browns is how many wins is Odell Beckham and Olivier Vernon worth. They certainly didn’t make the Giants winners the past few years.

Yeah, it will be interesting. 

If Odell is healthy, he's a stud. He definitely has personality and durability issues, though. Mayfield + Landry/ODB is very boom or bust to me. 

I would like the Browns more if they weren't getting so much hype. I think they will be a good team, but I'm not convinced they are a playoff of team yet. I see 7-10 wins. 

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

smh. 

So you're either a Browns fan on a Jet board posing as a Jet fan, a flip flopping fan of nobody or after the pathetic Glennon fiasco  feel the need to push having liked Baker now believing there's an offset. 

That leads to repeated smh's

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So you're either a Browns fan on a Jet board posing as a Jet fan, a flip flopping fan of nobody or after the pathetic Glennon fiasco  feel the need to push having liked Baker now believing there's an offset. 

That leads to repeated smh's

See, this here is more my speed. What Dcat was talking are fantasies he should keep to himself.

Now on to my level of fandom. Your opinion doesnt matter to me. 

That simple

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

You keep changing the topic to the words I use to describe the Browns' anatomy features where you have your head. And yes, you are goo-goo eyed over the Browns.  But you seem to have forgotten that this is is a Jets fans site.  Not a Browns fan site. Although visitors are always welcome.  And that's exactly what an opposing fan's presence here is... visitation.  Hope you enjoy yourself. But you are no Jets fan.  Not even close.  

Let's clarify the real topic Villain.  You are not any kind of real Jets fan. Casual, at best. You are going to get this thrown at you with a Baker Mayfield avatar.  Your allegiance to Cleveland is distasteful here.  Why don't you hang there instead of here?  And use a Darnold avatar and see how they react.  People here cut you slack.  

Tell us:  Which team will you be rooting for when the Jets face your Browns in week 1 on MNF?  Which team and be honest! 

I like Vilian better with the Baker avatar.

Speak for yourself Kerry Rhodes 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

See, this here is more my speed. What Dcat was talking are fantasies he should keep to himself.

That simple

Apparently given the way you present yourself lately.  Have no idea what happened to you.

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

That simple

If it didn't matter, you wouldn't respond.  Now go back to rooting for the Cleveland Browns.  Go post on their board with Darnold as your avatar and see how it works out. 

And you didn't answer the question.

Tell us:  Which team will you be rooting for when the Jets face your Browns in week 1 on MNF? 

Nah....  don't even bother responding....  We all know which it is anyway.  

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Apparently given the way you present yourself lately.  Have no idea what happened to you.

53 minutes ago, Dcat said:

If it didn't matter, you wouldn't respond.  Now go back to rooting for the Cleveland Browns.  Go post on their board with Darnold as your avatar and see how it works out. 

And you didn't answer the question.

Tell us:  Which team will you be rooting for when the Jets face your Browns in week 1 on MNF? 

Nah....  don't even bother responding....  We all know which it is anyway.  

Every one of his posts is a cry for attention. Whether it's trying to show strangers on an internet message board how smart he is by writing 1000 words on anything that people will respond to ranging from charities to terrible QBs to rocket science, or his actively rooting for the browns, or his Mayfield avatar, or his doing a play by play of browns games on a Jets forum. It doesn't matter. I actually believe him when he says your opinion doesn't matter to him, just like if you agreed with him and were in love with Mayfield, it wouldn't matter to him. Because all that matters to him is getting someone to respond to him or upvote/downvote him. it's all just a cry for attention.

I mean I get it. I know that people with nothing better to do pride themselves on trolling, and we're all just discussing a whole lot of nothing here anyway, but his brand is really ******* annoying, and I wish he'd do it elsewhere, but unfortunately, we're stuck with him. Best to just try to ignore it or not respond to it.

anybody that thinks the jets are beating the browns are insane-I hope they do but it is not going to happen-they are going to shred us something awful-their roster is light years ahead of ours at every position even rb(I would take chubb and hunt over bell and anything we have and I love bell)  and yes they have a rookie coach so do we

5 minutes ago, kmnj said:

anybody that thinks the jets are beating the browns are insane-I hope they do but it is not going to happen-they are going to shred us something awful-their roster is light years ahead of ours at every position even rb(I would take chubb and hunt over bell and anything we have and I love bell)  and yes they have a rookie coach so do we

Couple of things:

-Hunt isn't playing the first 8 weeks of the season so he is likely not active for this game. 

-They have a rookie head coach. The Jets do not. They have a new head coach who has several years experience.

-The Browns are talented, but so are the Jets. 

1 hour ago, kmnj said:

We have a rookie HC?  Really, did you not get the memo on the hire.

Chubb over Bell, there is no Hunt

Roster is light years ahead, yet at home they barely beat us. 

There is no guarantee here for a Browns win.  The insanity is to think there is.

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats cool. 

Im realizing how folks operate, that's all.

Check @greenwichjetfan for example. 

Always around the action, rarely says his peace directly after being owned last October/November in a thread that he's obviously still salty about, he instigates through passive agressiveness, which is what I expect from his type. 

Anytime he finds an opportunity to be part of a crowd he does, just like in this thread. He doesnt show any ability to stand on his own. He needs a crowd in order to feel strong. Such a weak trait to aspire to.

He an others constantly follow me around the board, which is why they know everything I say on the board. Because im their leader. I have no problem with that at all. Ive acquired a ton of space in the minds of many here....rent free. 

I reciprocate the energy given here, but folks cant handle it. Example:

You talk Glennon every 3rd comment to me, for years. I make sure to own it. Meanwhile, you couldnt take 15 minutes of being wrong about Brady falling off and it being the end of the Pats.

I dont respect folks who cant take what they give. So im short and to the point with you. 

Nothing has happened to me. Im just realizing that folks cant take what they give, and ironically they're the exact image they proclaim me to be.

I deal with other folks just fine. 

Jesus.  Never being an NFL fan before this, this is the only example I can give you, my favorite all time QB is a Domer...our greatest, bitter rival.  That fact has nothing to do, or take away from, being a die hard Trojan. 

That Domer is why I love Sam’s persona and character, to me he’s like Joe Cool.

21 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Thats cool. 

Im realizing how folks operate, that's all.

Check @greenwichjetfan for example. 

He's always around the action, never saying anything directly, but instigating with passive agressiveness.

Anytime he finds an opportunity to be part of a crowd he does, just like in this thread. 

He an others follow me, because im their leader. I have no problem with that at all. 

I reciprocate the energy given here. Nothing has happened to me. Im just realizing that folks run their mouth but they're that exact image they proclaim me to be.

Since you love homework, go back and check out our posting history. I tried having legit conversations with you. Then found it was pointless because you bring nothing to the table other than your need for attention. This is now the third or fourth time you've tagged me in a post after telling me that you don't care about what I have to say. When I tried to respond, I got something stupid back like a tl;dr (I'm sure it'll be similar here too). So why should I try to converse with you? But you're happy because you're getting my attention.

So no, it's not passive aggressive, it's just having a life and not taking this too seriously. You can't find anything better to do with your time than to troll for attention or obtain attention in other ways by being hyper contrarian or try to prove you're actually a 'woke' dude. That's fine, do you. I'm not trying to stop you, but I don't intend to indulge you either. I'm just letting others know not to get sucked into your shtick.

Instead of getting super-triggered by Villain, why don’t the vast majority of you who are in your feelings about Mayfield looking like Drew Brees Jr just go back and delete your old posts predicting he’d suck? No one will judge you. 

11 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

If I were, you wouldn't consistently tag me in posts. It's cute how butt hurt you are though.

When I speak about you I tag you. I dont be pulling these passive moves constantly following every one of your convos with others for months on in and then jumping in to make myself known in a passive agressive manner when I think that there could be a crowd gathering. 

Me being direct doesnt make you relevant to me. Your rule of engagement is also irrelevant. 

Go on about your business and stop being the gum under my shoe. 

27 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

When I speak about you I tag you. I dont be pulling these passive moves constantly following every one of your convos with others for months on in and then jumping in to make myself known in a passive agressive manner when I think that there could be a crowd gathering. 

Me being direct doesnt make you relevant to me. Your rule of engagement is also irrelevant. 

Go on about your business and stop being the gum under my shoe. 

"Irrelevant"

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Instead of getting super-triggered by Villain, why don’t the vast majority of you who are in your feelings about Mayfield looking like Drew Brees Jr just go back and delete your old posts predicting he’d suck? No one will judge you. 

That's my favorite part of Villians avatar. That and the insecurity it drives in the Darnold butt sniffers, who somehow feel a compliment of Baker equates to a shot at Sam

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

That's my favorite part of Villians avatar. That and the insecurity it drives in the Darnold butt sniffers, who somehow feel a compliment of Baker equates to a shot at Sam

I’m trying to follow along with this thread because it’s “Baker will regress!” but “Sam will be elite!” and “Baker had more weapons last year” but “The Browns actually stink” and “Odell is a cancer!” but “Le’Veon was actually a beloved teammate” and “The Browns and Jets are the same!” but “The Jets finished 1-9 but it was a *good* 1-9 and “The Browns have a rookie head coach” but “we have Adam Gase, which is somehow better.” It’s hard to follow, but let’s scream at Villain

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

**** Mayfield , **** Cleveland....Villain who?

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I really like Mayfield a lot.  I wanted the Jets to draft him because I figured Darnold would be off the board.  I still like him.  

But now he is an enemy of a rival AFC team.  I still like him but now I hope he falls on his face.  And Villain parading him around here while claiming to be a Jets fan is just trolling.  

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I really like Mayfield a lot.  I wanted the Jets to draft him because I figured Darnold would be off the board.  I still like him.  

But now he is an enemy of a rival AFC team.  I still like him but now I hope he falls on his face.  And Villain parading him around here while claiming to be a Jets fan is just trolling.  

So? 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

So? 

Let me clarify.  I have no guilt about the flack he is getting. Trolls deserve it.    That's all. So the clever alleged motives you and @T0mShane posted earlier in this thread are simply wrong.  Has more to do with the poster lying about his loyalties than Mayfield vs Darnold.    Anyway, I can't believe that I keep responding to him and this stuff.  Waste of time posting back and forth with trolls.  I'd rather discuss with fellow fans.

Archived