Browns @ Jets week 1 MNF

Rhg1084

If Browns get beat by the Jets then @Villain The Foe has to change his avatar to Sam Darnold for the rest of the 2019 season.

40736c7e-5e3f-4c44-b32b-94f3cfca2fe7-AP_

If the Browns somehow manage to beat the Jets then @Dcat has to change his avatar to a Baker Mayfield photo of him grabbing his crotch for the rest of the 2019 season.

2gmcvh.jpg

Fair enough? Lol

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, CTM said:

That's my favorite part of Villians avatar. That and the insecurity it drives in the Darnold butt sniffers, who somehow feel a compliment of Baker equates to a shot at Sam

Actually to me you have it backwards.  Why should we care about BM?  We didn't pass on him, didn't draft anyone over him.  Browns fans have more reason to turn that around since the Browns passed on the chalk top QB

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

anybody that thinks the jets are beating the browns are insane-I hope they do but it is not going to happen-they are going to shred us something awful-their roster is light years ahead of ours at every position even rb(I would take chubb and hunt over bell and anything we have and I love bell)  and yes they have a rookie coach so do we

Freddie kitchens hasn't even been a head coach of a high school team...…..I see this blowing up on them

21 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

If Browns get beat by the Jets then @Villain The Foe has to change his avatar to Sam Darnold for the rest of the 2019 season.

If the Browns somehow manage to beat the Jets then @Dcat has to change his avatar to a Baker Mayfield photo of him grabbing his crotch for the rest of the 2019 season.

2gmcvh.jpg

Fair enough? Lol

Deal. Im in

22 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Let me clarify.  I have no guilt about the flack he is getting. Trolls deserve it.    That's all. So the clever alleged motives you and @T0mShane posted earlier in this thread are simply wrong.  Has more to do with the poster lying about his loyalties than Mayfield vs Darnold.    Anyway, I can't believe that I keep responding to him and this stuff.  Waste of time posting back and forth with trolls.  I'd rather discuss with fellow fans.

They align themselves with Villain because trolls stick together. Has nothing at all to do with Baker. I also liked Baker pre-draft, as anyone can easily look up.

The difference between villain and T0m or others is that they are fun and add to the board, whereas villain only posts incessantly simply for attention, which gets very annoying.

Its like dudes are trapped in the sunken place while im over here sipping tea, tapping spoons.

I was literally tagged to this thread. So on one hand, some would claim that all I want is attention with my comments, while some others seek that very attention by tagging me in a thread that I wasnt part of given that I never commented in the thread beforehand.

It's Stranger Things out here and folks are caught in the "upside down", better known as their feelings

I've never seen a group of people so displeased by my comments and avatars that they continually get caught sitting on those leather seats.

This has nothing to do with my comments or even my avatar. This has to do with me having folks in their feelings. 

The approach from all who've participated has proven it.

48 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

2gmcvh.jpg

Fair enough? Lol

Why does anyone think I don't like Mayfield?  I like him a lot.  Figuring Darnold was to be off the board earlier, he was the guy I wanted. When the Brownies and Giants passed on Mayfield, I couldn't believe it and was thrilled to get Darnold.  I thought for sure Cleveland was taking him.   So there is no hate for Mayfield in me aside from the fact that he is now a rival and must be crushed when we play them.  I would never use an avatar of a rival on a team message board.  Ever  It's rude and trollish.   And that's what bothers me.  Pretending to be a true fan doesn't go over well with me and Villain is not a true fan.

17 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Its like dudes are trapped in the sunken place while im over here sipping tea, tapping spoons.

I was literally tagged to this thread. So on one hand, some would claim that all I want is attention with my comments, while some others seek that very attention by tagging me in a thread that I wasnt part of given that I never commented in the thread beforehand.

It's Stranger Things out here and folks are caught in the "upside down", better known as their feelings

I've never seen a group of people so displeased by my comments and avatars that they continually get caught sitting on those leather seats.

This has nothing to do with my comments or even my avatar. This has to do with me having folks in their feelings. 

The approach from all who've participated has proven it.

whatever.  Troll.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Why does anyone think I don't like Mayfield?  I like him a lot.  Figuring Darnold was to be off the board earlier, he was the guy I wanted. When the Brownies and Giants passed on Mayfield, I couldn't believe it and was thrilled to get Darnold.  I thought for sure Cleveland was taking him.   So there is no hate for Mayfield in me aside from the fact that he is now a rival and must be crushed when we play them.  I would never use an avatar of a rival on a team message board.  Ever  It's rude and trollish.   And that's what bothers me.  Pretending to be a true fan doesn't go over well with me and Villain is not a true fan.

What Villian is trolling is the absurdities, the homoerotic comebacks when you can’t defend his comeback.  All this emotion seems to be directed to not really believing in Sam, and really wishing you had Baker.  

I respect BM skill, but think little of him as a man, his behavior is contrary to everything I’ve been taught about being a man and sportsman....so, other than acknowledging talent and the hope he stays healthy, I couldn’t give a damn about Baker Mayfield or the Browns...evidently many on here really do.

By the way, I’ve never heard one woman who loves sports call out another woman using terms like “a bag of vaginas” or “suck a t*t”.  Guys seem to revert to male genital organs when they fail to come up with a slap back.

Just my opinion. ?

12 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

What Villian is trolling is the absurdities, the homoerotic comebacks when you can’t defend his comeback.  All this emotion seems to be directed to not really believing in Sam, and really wishing you had Baker.  

I respect BM skill, but think little of him as a man, his behavior is contrary to everything I’ve been taught about being a man and sportsman....so, other than acknowledging talent and the hope he stays healthy, I couldn’t give a damn about Baker Mayfield or the Browns...evidently many on here really do.

By the way, I’ve never heard one woman who loves sports call out another woman using terms like “a bag of vaginas” or “suck a t*t”.  Guys seem to revert to male genital organs when they fail to come up with a slap back.

Just my opinion. ?

He'd rather talk about men's colons or talk about being a troll instead of accepting the challenge that @playtowinthegame has put forth. 

If this was really about good'ol sports forum talk he would just accept the challenge. Instead he's pretending to be so offended that I have an avatar of Mayfield but not offended at folks with avatars that depict Sam as Jesus Christ. Lol.

That's how f'ing stupid this position of his is. 

13 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Just my opinion. ?

Villain having his entire head up Mayfield's colon is a metaphor, nothing more, nothing less.  I like repeating it to him because it obviously bothers him.    It has nothing to do with a "slap-back" whatever that is. I  He's overly concerned with the manner in which I decided to insult him.  Never mind the fact that he NEVER had the courage to answer the question:

Who are you rooting for on MNF week 1?  Cleveland or Jets? 

His failure to respond to that question shows his true colors.  He's a troll.  He's not a serious fan. He's not a Jets brother.  That's all.  Carry on.  Enjoy your pet troll, Villain

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Villain having his entire head up Mayfield's colon is a metaphor, nothing more, nothing less.  I like repeating it to him because it obviously bothers him.    It has nothing to do with a "slap-back" whatever that is. I  He's overly concerned with the manner in which I decided to insult him.  Never mind the fact that he NEVER had the courage to answer the question:

Who are you rooting for on MNF week 1?  Cleveland or Jets? 

His failure to respond to that question shows his true colors.  He's a troll.  He's not a serious fan. He's not a Jets brother.  That's all.  Carry on.  Enjoy your pet troll, Villain

He doesn’t bother me one bit...because as stated above,  I couldn’t care less about Mayfield or the Browns, not worth one second of my thoughts...what I do enjoy, is how he stirs you guys up, and how you guys fall for it.

It’s entertainment, and guys like Tom and Villain bring plenty of it to message boards.

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Instead of getting super-triggered by Villain, why don’t the vast majority of you who are in your feelings about Mayfield looking like Drew Brees Jr just go back and delete your old posts predicting he’d suck? No one will judge you. 

I wanted Mayfield last year. Baker had put together three really solid seasons as a starter in college and is a couple years older than Sam so, in retrospect, it's really not surprising that he had the faster start. Still hope the Jets won this one in the end. I really thought Sam made chicken salad out of chicken sh!t to finish last season. Reason to be optimistic, IMHO. 

No doubt the Browns are going all-in at the Super Bowl hopeful level with Mayfield and Garrett on rookie deals, though. The OBJ trade is huge for them. Seems to me that where they've fallen remarkably short is with Kitchens. I think they gave the asylum too much power in that hire. The guy was known for taking everyone's suggestions and incorporating them in his offense, having never been a coordinator before, and he's gonna have a few loud voices in his ear all season this year. Wish they would do back-to-back Hard Knocks series. They're gonna be an interesting team this year one way or another. 

5 minutes ago, slats said:

I wanted Mayfield last year. Baker had put together three really solid seasons as a starter in college and is a couple years older than Sam so, in retrospect, it's really not surprising that he had the faster start. Still hope the Jets won this one in the end. I really thought Sam made chicken salad out of chicken sh!t to finish last season. Reason to be optimistic, IMHO. 

No doubt the Browns are going all-in at the Super Bowl hopeful level with Mayfield and Garrett on rookie deals, though. The OBJ trade is huge for them. Seems to me that where they've fallen remarkably short is with Kitchens. I think they gave the asylum too much power in that hire. The guy was known for taking everyone's suggestions and incorporating them in his offense, having never been a coordinator before, and he's gonna have a few loud voices in his ear all season this year. Wish they would do back-to-back Hard Knocks series. They're gonna be an interesting team this year one way or another. 

That's true. I think Darnold came back from that injury with something to prove. 

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

So.... which team are you rooting for week 1?  Jets or Browns?  

.........<crickets>........ <crickets>.......

Gotta love fake fans.

How can you possibly expend this level of emotional energy on the photo a stranger uses to represent himself on a message board

43 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

How can you possibly expend this level of emotional energy on the photo a stranger uses to represent himself on a message board

bored.  I feel like posting it and there's zero emotion. It's more thought than any emotion.  I really couldn't care less but thought I'd post what I thought of his antics. And I'd like to see him admit the truth that he's rooting for the Browns to beat the Jets in week 1.  

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

bored.  I feel like posting it and there's zero emotion. It's more thought than any emotion.  I really couldn't care less but thought I'd post what I thought of his antics. And I'd like to see him admit the truth that he's rooting for the Browns to beat the Jets in week 1.  

That's an emotion.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's an emotion.

hardly.   It's more of a game.    He won't reply to an honest question but he will reply to this:

Villain extracted his head from Mike Glennon's extended throat and then slid it up Mayfield's bum.

Watch.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, jetspenguin said:

People are seriously hanging on a little too hard on the end of the Brown penis....they will NOT be the squad you think they will be. That rookie coach is gonna have some issues this year. 

Count on it. I look forward to kicking their asses game 1

You may be right. On the flip side if the Jets had the Browns personnel currently, this board would be going absolutely ape sh*t. 

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

hardly.   It's more of a game.    He won't reply to an honest question but he will reply to this:

Villain extracted his head from Mike Glennon's extended throat and then slid it up Mayfield's bum.

Watch.

Saying: "I'd like such-and-such..." implies that if "such-and-such" occurs, it would elicit in you some form of enjoyment, satisfaction, validation, etc. Ergo, you have an emotional investment in this, now, 6+ page petty squabble, and there's nothing funnier than an emotionally triggered person who refuses to acknowledge that they are emotionally triggered.

And now you've seemed to have switched from the image of Villain being a subservient cock slave of Baker's, to being the dominant figure in these provocative illustrations of yours. I mean, geez, pick a narrative.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Saying: "I'd like such-and-such..." implies that if "such-and-such" occurs, it would elicit in you some form of enjoyment, satisfaction, validation, etc. Ergo, you have an emotional investment in this, now, 6+ page petty squabble, and there's nothing funnier than an emotionally triggered person who refuses to acknowledge that they are emotionally triggered.

And now you've seemed to have switched from the image of Villain being a subservient cock slave of Baker's, to being the dominant figure in these provocative illustrations of yours. I mean, geez, pick a narrative.

LOL.  WTF do you even care?  Go find something better to do.  Villain is a troll who pretends not to be.  He won't be getting any love.  Especially parading around his love for other teams. He's a whack job phony

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

edit: image doesn't show in embedded tweet for some reason

brownsscheduleleak.jpg

Saw this earlier too.  Idk if it is legit or fake but I def think it’s Jets Browns week 1.  I’d be surprised to see Arizona on Thanksgiving unless they want to player Murray or Rosen that night.  

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  WTF do you even care?  Go find something better to do.

Oh, the irony of you saying this to someone else.

20 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Villain is a troll who pretends not to be.

I've always believed the best way to deal with a troll is to engage them obsessively.

Archived