Where do I sign?

CTJetsFan

3 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Yeah it’s funny, when I run the simulator I always try to end up with Allen/Bosa, Elgton Jenkins and Long within 3 of the top 4 picks we have. The other pick is usually best available oline, pass rusher or rb/wr available

Me too. I did one in the past few days where I got Hurd in the 6th as well. Been taking the big DT from LSU in the 7th

Jenkins definitely is a 2nd round talent. But plenty of guys more talented have fallen farther in the draft. Theres a lot of WR/TE talent in rounds 2/3 that teams might skill positions higher than a Center (depending on team need and philosophy).

We should be so lucky if he falls to us, but it’s not unrealistic.

Get ready for 2 safeties and a dlineman

Weak. lol. Why you bringin up old $hit??? :)

You know damn well we are drafting probably two OL minimum this year. We have our first offensive minded regime since woody owned the team and a QB the jets brass has openly stated is the centerpiece of the master plan. We are going to protect him.

I like Jenkins at C but don’t really love the desire to grab a CB in the draft this year. Let’s let the recent draft picks play it out and see what we have. This is not our SB run year. We’re trying to improve. Protect darnold and go offense all day The only D pieces I’d like to see are edge rush. That’s it. ..... and maybe safety. :)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Weak. lol. Why you bringin up old $hit??? :)

You know damn well we are drafting probably two OL minimum this year. We have our first offensive minded regime since woody owned the team and a QB the jets brass has openly stated is the centerpiece of the master plan. We are going to protect him.

I like Jenkins at C but don’t really love the desire to grab a CB in the draft this year. Let’s let the recent draft picks play it out and see what we have. This is not our SB run year. We’re trying to improve. Protect darnold and go offense all day The only D pieces I’d like to see are edge rush. That’s it. ..... and maybe safety. :)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I hope so but without a trade down for more picks, I’m not going to be surprised at all to see only 1 olineman drafted in round 1 to 4. I think people who expect it will be raining olineman in 2 weeks will be disappointed.

21 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hurd, Long, and Jenkins won’t be available where he has them slotted. Long might end up being a late first rounder, and Jenkins is a Round Two guy.

the guy isn't even close.  Hurd will be a rd 3, maybe 4.  Jenkins is going rd 2. He will not be there for our early 3rd rounder.  Nope

Long is the only one who could be where he thinks he will and the kid should have stayed in Michigan another season.  

2 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

I hope so but without a trade down for more picks, I’m not going to be surprised at all to see only 1 olineman drafted in round 1 to 4. I think people who expect it will be raining olineman in 2 weeks will be disappointed.

Maybe.  The good news is at least one will be brought in for sure. I think two. Truth is I think the Darnold train has left the station. Everything is about him right now. WE got him Bell and Crowder to play with. Now we need to give him time to do it. I think the Jets know that. 

Archived