Leonard Fournette arrested.

jetstream23

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

they already voided his guaranty based on his suspension last year.  The guy is a numbskull and seems to have a habit of getting himself into trouble.  Plus he's always injured.  

So what you’re saying is that he’s perfect for us? 

What was the violation, did he park his car on top of a hooker?

He was caught driving 37 in a 25 mph zone. This dude lives in Jacksonville, mind you. Jacksonville! And this is the worst he does? I find that quite impressive, honestly.

Hardly makes the needle on the Thugturd meter twitch, when you consider the monsters that this league shelters. Just pay your tickets next time, silly.

I actually did the same thing when I was 21. I forgot to pay the ticket and didn't realize my license was suspended. I knew the cops brother from school so he let me drive home instead of arresting me. I got real lucky. Stupid sh*t like this happens when you're a dopey kid.

8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I actually did the same thing when I was 21. I forgot to pay the ticket and didn't realize my license was suspended. I knew the cops brother from school so he let me drive home instead of arresting me. I got real lucky. Stupid sh*t like this happens when you're a dopey kid.

Is that enough to get arrested? Seems light. I would think a person would get a fine in this situation.

Feels like this can happen to a lot of people. How often do people check the experiation date on their license? Luckily for me, I’ve lived in 3 states over the last 12 years. So I’ve been forced to get a new license.

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Seriously.  He got arrested for not paying a ticket? How old was the ticket?

He got pulled over, and when asked for his license and reg, they ran it and it came up suspended, probably with a bench warrant. He's a first round NFL pick and doesn't pay a traffic fine (probably after 3 attempts to collect)?

He deserves the inconvenience.

45 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Is that enough to get arrested? Seems light. I would think a person would get a fine in this situation.

Feels like this can happen to a lot of people. How often do people check the experiation date on their license? Luckily for me, I’ve lived in 3 states over the last 12 years. So I’ve been forced to get a new license.

Well it's not about the expiration. It's a failure to pay a ticket and then your license gets suspended. And yes you can get arrested for driving on a suspended license. 

This happened to my son when he was in college. He just put the Ticket in his glove compartment and forgot about it. He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer back then but he turned out all right. Sounds like Fournette suffers from the same thing. Boneheaded move by a young clueless dude. Lesson learned.

Archived