who will be the Yankees offensive MVP?

Blackout

who will be the Yankees offensive MVP?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who will be the Yankees offensive MVP?

I think Jeter has a good shot to finally win the batting crown he has flirted with a couple of time. I will go with the Captain, though any of the 4 could easily be the offensive MVP.

yea I mean after all, once baseball players turn 30 their careers go right down the toilet :shock::sarc:

most baseball players don't tail off until they turn 34. Jeter has plenty left in him :box:

my vote goes to JETER

and the unsung......Hideki Matsui, I don't think even Jeter is as clutch as Matsui :puke:

well, being a disgruntled Mets fan #-o , I hope they ALL hit .220 this year and Jeter comes out of the closet. But knowing the 1st won't happen and doubting the 2nd will either, due to the fact Jeter sees more hooch than an OBGYN...my vote goes to Matsui.

The guy is a real professional clutch hitter. I expect him to have a MONSTER year.

All this being said...LET'S GO METS!!!

Giambi will have a MONSTER YEAR

So big, JetsBlowSux will even offer his wife as homage

My vote is for Captain Overrated...he will hit more 2-out singles than he has ever before. Of course, the lonely stroll to the dugout will follow as the next geriatric steroid freak Yankee strikes out. Good enough for MVP on a team of aging HOFers

In all seriousness, JonEJinx should be named MVP of the Yankees this year because he has gone on record picking the Red Sox to repeat. That puts the Olde Towne Team in a serious hole.

I see Jeter and Matsui as the 2 contenders for the MFY MVP ..... Sheff,Giambi off the roids their numbers will slip. A-rod to me is over rated .and I was all for Gay-rod coming to Boston Thank F-in god the players association killed that deal! Heine sight is 20/20 =D> I voted for Matsui with Jeter a very close 2nd ....... one of the few MFY's i respect.

Archived