TRADE JAMAL ADAMS..

Absolutely I just said that! So what do you think we can actually get for this big mouth primadonna? LMFAO as his fragile ego would be just as shocked as OBJ or A.B.!!! Hey this is a deep draft right? How many pics can we get I'm sure we can replace him and maybe that's why we picked up CJ Mosley to be the leader of our defense and our locker room?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 88
  • WTF? 3
  • Post of the Week 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Absolutely I just said that! So what do you think we can actually get for this big mouth primadonna? LMFAO as his fragile ego would be just as shocked as OBJ or A.B.!!! Hey this is a deep draft right? How many pics can we get I'm sure we can replace him and maybe that's why we picked up CJ Mosley to be the leader of our defense and our locker room?

tenor.gif.908bd43c3eacf2b4a244546fc1752812.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

15 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Are u related to Tom Shane?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

LOL! Go read the New York Post article about why Adam Gase was very involved with the signing of CJ Mosley. You can bet that Jamal is sweating! It's States that the coach felt we needed a real leader for the defense on the field and in the locker room! I'm not kidding! And I own a humongous house I'm not in my mommy's basement but that's funny too guys

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 16
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

So you wouldn't take a second round pick and a third-round pick for Jamal Adams in this year's draft? Or maybe a one and a four? Maybe a two and a four this year and a 2 next year? Hey man, the Giants just got rid of obj right?

Why do you keep mentioning Odell Beckham?

• Upvote 1