TRADE JAMAL ADAMS..

29 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Absolutely I just said that! So what do you think we can actually get for this big mouth primadonna? LMFAO as his fragile ego would be just as shocked as OBJ or A.B.!!! Hey this is a deep draft right? How many pics can we get I'm sure we can replace him and maybe that's why we picked up CJ Mosley to be the leader of our defense and our locker room?

Totally embarrassing

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:
So you wouldn't take a second round pick and a third-round pick for Jamal Adams in this year's draft? Or maybe a one and a four? Maybe a two and a four this year and a 2 next year? Hey man, the Giants just got rid of obj right?

The article talks about having a proven leader for guys like Jamal to learn from. Read it again.

That said, it’s just not smart football to get good players and get rid of them for no reason. Jamal is young, cheap, talented, passionate and driven. even though fans like yourself are bothered by him for some reason, he’s actually well liked by the players our brass and the media. It’s just pointless to get rid of someone like Jamal when you’re trying to build a team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Jamal Adams is entering year 3 of his rookie contract.  

I predict that Adams has another strong 2 years and then plays year 5 on his 5th year option, which will be a lot of money.

He will demand the largest safety contract ever.  The Jets will franchise him and then allow him to walk.  

• Post of the Week 1