TRADE JAMAL ADAMS..

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Absolutely I just said that! So what do you think we can actually get for this big mouth primadonna? LMFAO as his fragile ego would be just as shocked as OBJ or A.B.!!! Hey this is a deep draft right? How many pics can we get I'm sure we can replace him and maybe that's why we picked up CJ Mosley to be the leader of our defense and our locker room?

Cool story bro....

Now sleep it off and take a couple of aspirin in the morning.

At some point everyone is tradeable.  One million.. ten million.... a gazillion.... five first round picks... and so on and so forth.

Can someone explain why understanding where the market sits becomes a bad idea?

In terms of raw instigation this thread is not a terrible effort by the OP

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, EM31 said:

At some point everyone is tradeable.  One million.. ten million.... a gazillion.... five first round picks... and so on and so forth.

Can someone explain why understanding where the market sits becomes a bad idea?

In terms of raw instigation this thread is not a terrible effort by the OP

I’ll play. 

Trading one of your best players for draft picks in the HOPE that you draft good players is not a strategy. 

A young player.  On a rookie contract. 

Now, if you don’t think Adams is one of our best players then sure, make a silly thread about it. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I’ll play. 

Trading one of your best players for draft picks in the HOPE that you draft good players is not a strategy. 

A young player.  On a rookie contract. 

Now, if you don’t think Adams is one of our best players then sure, make a silly thread about it. 

Anyone can get traded for the right price. Odell, Antonio Brown, Dee Ford and Khalil Mack are perfect examples.  

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Anyone can get traded for the right price. Odell, Antonio Brown, Dee Ford and Khalil Mack are perfect examples.  

I trust you understand the difference between Jamal Adams and every one of those players you listed. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

I mean if your telling me the Raiders are offering the 4th pick in the draft then yeah let’s discuss that trade, and be on the phone with Berry’s agent ASAP.

That said no team is giving you the top 6 pick you spent on this guy so it’s a non starter, and waste of time even discussing.

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I don’t think you’re going to get kissed by anyone soon.

Don’t care.

Saw BB a few years before he died and I am so glad I did. And he still had it even though he couldn’t walk to the stage by himself. Outdoor concert in CT with John Lee Hooker Jr warming up, King’s tour bus pulled up to the back of the stage, they brought him out in a stand up wheel chair and when he got to the side stage 4-5 guys helped him to his chair and he played for nearly 2 hours. 

The Thrill may be Gone but I saw him. I can’t remember so I imagine I heard Why I Sing the Blues that night. 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Don’t care.

Saw BB a few years before he died and I am so glad I did. And he still had it even though he couldn’t walk to the stage by himself. Outdoor concert in CT with John Lee Hooker Jr warming up, King’s tour bus pulled up to the back of the stage, they brought him out in a stand up wheel chair and when he got to the side stage 4-5 guys helped him to his chair and he played for nearly 2 hours. 

The Thrill may be Gone but I saw him. I can’t remember so I imagine I heard Why I Sing the Blues that night. 

So.....we’re talking Blues now? BB King is one of the performers I’ve seen countless times, spanning over 40 years.  At the Troubadour, House Of Blues, Whiskey a Go Go, Santa Barbara Bowl....you get the picture....up until he couldn’t stand any more.

Forgot, saw Stevie Ray Vaughn at the SB Bowl, about a year before he died in that crash.  ?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

So.....we’re talking Blues now? BB King is one of the performers I’ve seen countless times, spanning over 40 years.  At the Troubadour, House Of Blues, Whiskey a Go Go, Santa Barbara Bowl....you get the picture....up until he couldn’t stand any more.

Forgot, saw Stevie Ray Vaughn at the SB Bowl, about a year before he died in that crash.  ?

I never got to go to a live performance by SRV.  One of life's regrets.

4 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Absolutely I just said that! So what do you think we can actually get for this big mouth primadonna? LMFAO as his fragile ego would be just as shocked as OBJ or A.B.!!! Hey this is a deep draft right? How many pics can we get I'm sure we can replace him and maybe that's why we picked up CJ Mosley to be the leader of our defense and our locker room?

It's kind of funny that you are calling out Adams for being fragile yet it seems like you are the delicate little flower that can't handle Adams' personality. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

You saw SRV? Live?

I hate you. His acoustic version of Testify on a 12 string is one of my favorites. If there was one performer I could go back in time and see it’d be him  

Yeah, love the blues but a late comer. Didn’t really get into them until about 20 years ago so I missed a lot of live acts. Never realized LZ was a blues band until I heard Traveling Riverside Blues. Thought Jimi was acid rock because that’s what I was led to believe when my sister bought me a Jimi Hendrix Experience cassette with the live version of Like a Rolling Stone and my parents wouldn’t let me listen to it because of the SSB at Woodstock. Red House? Are you kidding? Wind? His Little Wing?

Weird, loved Beck/Stewart Ain’t Superstitious in college and a bunch of Clapton and Winwood but never put it together until years later. 

Saw Winwood warm up for Tom Petty a few years ago and quite frankly, Steve was better but pretty sure Petty was hammered. 

Best I can do is I saw The Allman Brothers about 4-5 years straight at the Beacon. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Odell got a huge contract and was a locker room cancer. 

Antonio Brown was on a big contract and quit on his team in the biggest game of the year. 

Mack was holding out for a huge contract. 

Ford was looking for a big contract. 

Meanwhile, Adams has 3 more years left on his rookie deal and there are posters dumb enough to think the situations are the same? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

You saw SRV? Live?

I hate you. His acoustic version of Testify on a 12 string is one of my favorites. If there was one performer I could go back in time and see it’d be him  

Yeah, love the blues but a late comer. Didn’t really get into them until about 20 years ago so I missed a lot of live acts. Never realized LZ was a blues band until I heard Traveling Riverside Blues. Thought Jimi was acid rock because that’s what I was led to believe when my sister bought me a Jimi Hendrix Experience cassette with the live version of Like a Rolling Stone and my parents wouldn’t let me listen to it because of the SSB at Woodstock. Red House? Are you kidding? Wind? His Little Wing?

Weird, loved Beck/Stewart Ain’t Superstitious in college and a bunch of Clapton and Winwood but never put it together until years later. 

Saw Winwood warm up for Tom Petty a few years ago and quite frankly, Steve was better but pretty sure Petty was hammered. 

Best I can do is I saw The Allman Brothers about 4-5 years straight at the Beacon. 

SRV was great, the Santa Barbara Bowl is an intimate venue.  He touched my heart, he was talking about his drug addiction, and but for the grace of God, he would be dead. Not a dry eye in the place. 

I also loved Chicago Blues, like Paul Butterfield and Mike Bloomfield.  Remember John Mayall?  Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton all played with him.  Saw him at the Troubadour.

Maybe we should start a Music thread to discuss music, concerts.  Sorry for taking over this thread!  

24 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Odell got a huge contract and was a locker room cancer. 

Antonio Brown was on a big contract and quit on his team in the biggest game of the year. 

Mack was holding out for a huge contract. 

Ford was looking for a big contract. 

Meanwhile, Adams has 3 more years left on his rookie deal and there are posters dumb enough to think the situations are the same? 

That’s what I said. Well, not quite as eloquently. 

But yeah HUGE difference between Adams and all this guys. 

19 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

SRV was great, the Santa Barbara Bowl is an intimate venue.  He touched my heart, he was talking about his drug addiction, and but for the grace of God, he would be dead. Not a dry eye in the place. 

I also loved Chicago Blues, like Paul Butterfield and Mike Bloomfield.  Remember John Mayall?  Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton all played with him.  Saw him at the Troubadour.

Maybe we should start a Music thread to discuss music, concerts.  Sorry for taking over this thread!  

No need to apologize, if one could perform a retroactive abortion on this thread it would win the internet. 

Blind Faith Album cover, parents made my sisters cover it up but I still love Cant Find My Way.

Listened to Blow by Blow and Wired all through college but so much jazz fusion mixed in I never went full blues.

School Days is still probably my favorite album front to back. Listened to way too much Zappa, should have spent more time with Cream and Derek but we played John Barleycorn almost non stop.

• Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

No it’s a welcome relief from that madness.

I woke up in Malta, checked my phone with a notification from Spoot-Face for this thread, and wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this...

5 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Greenbloodblitz for NY Jets GM!!!!

5 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

So you wouldn't take a second round pick and a third-round pick for Jamal Adams in this year's draft? Or maybe a one and a four? Maybe a two and a four this year and a 2 next year? Hey man, the Giants just got rid of obj right?

True but OBJ is a pain in the azz which is why the Giants didn’t get the value he was worth. Jamal is just a hyper-chondriac who perpetrates his ‘stardom’. We can sucker some GM who falls for his spiel and get a #1 and #2 and #4. 

21 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

True but OBJ is a pain in the azz which is why the Giants didn’t get the value he was worth. Jamal is just a hyper-chondriac who perpetrates his ‘stardom’. We can sucker some GM who falls for his spiel and get a #1 and #2 and #4. 

I love President 'Mal and all, but for a 1st, 2nd, and 4th I'ld have to part ways. :lol:

Seriously, OP is on that stuff. Get help.

8 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

images.jpg.2b354937efaf3a14f8456d079b598347.jpg