TRADE JAMAL ADAMS..

How can you not love this kid???  He reminds me somewhat of JuJu.  Joyful, spontaneous and great at interacting with fans, great at representing the Jets.

Don’t understand the hate this kid gets, 32 franchises in the NFL would love to have him on their team.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

How can you not love this kid???  He reminds me somewhat of JuJu.  Joyful, spontaneous and great at interacting with fans, great at representing the Jets.

Don’t understand the hate this kid gets, 32 franchises in the NFL would love to have him on their team.  

Haven’t you heard?

He doesn’t make “memorable” plays. 

22 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Give it time.  I gave it 3 games into his career. 

Jamal

• Thumb Down 1

22 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Haven’t you heard?

He doesn’t make “memorable” plays. 

Take one of the most popular players, the one who is the happiest to be a Jet, the one who if you make dumb claims against will get the biggest response.  

Sure fire trolling path.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, T0mShane said:

This thread title actually made me break a sweat. Not even lying.

This was the post that provoked joewilly to start searching for sweaty men on the internet.

Shame on you T0m Shane!

Does your degradation know no end?

4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

This was the post that provoked joewilly to start searching for sweaty men on the internet.

Shame on you T0m Shane!

Does your degradation know no end?

Aren't you missing an 8pm bingo game or denture cleaning seminar  or maybe a gold chain cleaning how-to at the assisted living facility in Boca? 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Aren't you missing an 8pm bingo game or denture cleaning seminar  or maybe a gold chain cleaning how-to at the assisted living facility in Boca? 

You know these activities so well, obviously this is what goes on where they keep you.

On 4/16/2019 at 6:56 PM, HelenOfTroy said:

I'm willing to bet anything that the haters are just a very loud, ignorant small minority in the world of Jets fans

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, carlito1171 said:

I'm willing to bet anything that the haters are just a very loud, ignorant small minority in the world of Jets fans

And for some unknown reason are inexplicably drawn to this site. 

The vocal minority rears its ghastly head. 

• Sympathy 1

Jamal Adams the Good:

He plays hard.

He wants to win.

He has a great social media presence (which the younger generation is all about.)

He is assuming the big leadership role on defense.

He is very good at run stopping and being a short area run defender.

He trucked the New England center for no good reason at the end of a game.

Jamal Adams the Bad:

He started talking before he had proven anything at all.

His aggressiveness can be exploited and he can be exploited in coverage.  If he is not 3 feet from the los he is just another guy.

He does not generate turnovers.

His style of play and position in the end do not help you win in this league.

He was over drafted player and position wise.  (High end safeties are falling out of the trees each year in free agency)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Yet you keep searching for old men pics on the internet.

No Brookly Jet old men pics Was hoping for your sake you lied to me and that wasn't really you. 

Time is running out don't waste it on me, go live whats left.