TRADE JAMAL ADAMS..

6 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Wrong picture, dumbass

Personal Attack Jack I liked you better on IGNORE. 

That pic to me seems to be a guy working out at a gym sweating posing for a picture of himself. 

I googled shirtless man sweating profusely for your information. 

Says a lot about you and where your mind is at. 

Sheesh 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Grow up i'm a married man with children who would never ever think about it unlike you it seems. 

joewilly's inner monologue: "Man, this 'Game of Thrones' show is really good. Look at that dude, just swinging his sword around at other guys. I bet I could do that, though it looks like quite the workout, look at how sweaty he is. Strong jaw line, too. I bet he could... OH, NO! NO! NO! NO! BASEBALL, BASEBALL, BASEBALL! TURN TO BASEBALL! Ahhhhhh. Nice, safe, completely hetero baseball. I'll watch this for a while.... Why do all the players chew gum? I like gum. Must develop real strong jaw muscles... OH, NO, NOT AGAIN!"

Face it, joe, you walked right into this.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

joewilly's inner monologue: "Man, this 'Game of Thrones' show is really good. Look at that dude, just swinging his sword around at other guys. I bet I could do that, though it looks like quite the workout, look at how sweaty he is. Strong jaw line, too. I bet he could... OH, NO! NO! NO! NO! BASEBALL, BASEBALL, BASEBALL! TURN TO BASEBALL! Ahhhhhh. Nice, safe, completely hetero baseball. I'll watch this for a while.... Why do all the players chew gum? I like gum. Must develop real strong jaw muscles... OH, NO, NOT AGAIN!"

Nope, you too with your mind in the gutter. 

Don't watch Game of Thrones don't have HBO. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

JoeWilly12: HOW DARE YOU CLOWNS ACCUSE ME OF BEING A CREEPER <link>hotboypouringmilkdownbarechestpiercednipples.gif<link> COME ON MAN 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope, you too with your mind in the gutter. 

The entire internet is a gutter. Bout time people learned that.

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Don't watch Game of Thrones don't have HBO.  

You're truly missing out. Plenty of naked sex scenes that I think you'd like.